Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DragonReach Ghost
Sep 16, 2002

My Avatar is a Red Avatar

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Wow.. we actually got the DC Universe toys in locally here at wal mart (the little guys) and while they look pretty cool, god drat they are expensive! 6 or 7$ for a tiny guy, with no accessories, and very limited articulation. They look smaller than a reissue Gi Joe, and from what I could tell, about 3/4 of the movement.

It would be pretty cool to have a little army of "Crisis" figures or at least a few cool dioramas but they are way out of my range for just random fodder.

I haven't seen any of the marvel tiny guys yet, but if they are priced anywhere near the same, I can't see the line doing anything but falling on it's butt hard.

I will give the DC guys this, they did a hell of a job on the paint.

Target is the cheapest place for the DC figs I have found. 4.99. Wally world, and ToysRus both have them for 6.99. Drawback is the 3 packs. 16.99 at Target, 12.99 at Toys R us and not sure about Wally World, but less than Target.

ToysRUs also has 2 exclusive packs, Battle for Metropolis and the GL OA pack. I now realize how pathetic it is that I know this much and responded to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragonReach Ghost
Sep 16, 2002

Well I found the Gotham 5 pack at Wal-Mart today, but didn't like the way Lex looked. What do you guys think?

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

Oh btw Infinite Heroes 3 pack was only $7 as well, and I finally found a DCUC Flash.

DragonReach Ghost
Sep 16, 2002

Ogmios posted:

Riddle me that? Anyways, what part of the country are you in? We haven't gotten them here yet.

Near Dallas, TX.

Djarum posted:

That is just odd. They guy that did that must be stupid. You can get much more for that Riddler figure on the secondary market than the set combined.

you have got to be kidding me? I can probably pick up 10 to 20 riddlers around here. Oh and it looked factory sealed, tape was good and clean no evidence of it being opened.

DragonReach Ghost
Sep 16, 2002

I've got a spare Captain cold, bought it by accident, but Flash has been a major pain to find and I finally got one this weekend. PM me and we can work a cheap deal if you want otherwise eventually I'll pop it in SA mart when I have free time.

DragonReach Ghost
Sep 16, 2002

Well finally got DCUC Shazam (Wave 6 with Kalibak leg)

If anyone else needs one the Target I found it at had one more if anyone wants it I can pick it up in the morning. I am pretty sure it will still be there.

DragonReach Ghost
Sep 16, 2002

Whorehey posted:

Went to buy Comics at my local shop today and they had Wave 9 there, Guardian, Mantis and Deadshot. I was very tempted to pick one up but I already had a few too many comics under my arm. The good news is that Chemo is HUGE. He looks MASSIVE. They were $18 in shop as well, which was the normal price before this supposed price hike. I'm hoping to get my hands on at least a few next week, smaller comic week for me.

I've seen them at Toys R Us for 12, got Deadshot, Black Adam and Gaurdian unfortunately they had already sold out of the others.

DragonReach Ghost
Sep 16, 2002

Fish Of Doom posted:

If anyone doesn't care about Chemo, I'll buy your pieces. Deadshot and Green Arrow are the only figures from this series I want.

Still haven't found series 8, which has several I want...

Toys r Us website has a few from Wave 8.

DragonReach Ghost
Sep 16, 2002

The Rage posted:

Randomly came across DCUC Wave 9 tonight at Fred Meyer, snagged Green Arrow. So if anyone has a Fred Meyer near by they're getting this wave. Only 9.99 too which beats Target and Wal-Mart by 3 bucks where I live.

Found them at Target in Oklahoma City today as well. Finished out my set. I thought they were only at Toys R Us, that was the only place I had seen them before.

DragonReach Ghost
Sep 16, 2002

I'm in the same boat as Bushifox, no K-marts in the state, so if there are extras I'll buy till I get the whole set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragonReach Ghost
Sep 16, 2002

Bushifox posted:

Amazon has the MU galactus on sale for 35 bucks for the next hour or two or until it sells out, pick it up if you haven't, it is awesome.

MU Galactus 35 bucks quick

Thanks. Grabbed one.