Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Fish Of Doom posted:

Consider my mind blown, Shocker toys actually released something.

http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=24415

That, Duke Nukem Forever, and Chinese Democracy were the trifecta of things that once all released will bring about the end of the world. We're only one away now.

Too bad they won't sell half as well as the Legendary Comic Heroes line did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Jet Ready Go posted:

Onslaught <3
http://nycc08.figures.com/showphoto.php?photo=708

Nemesis?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Don't gently caress this up Mattel

quote:

Sony Pictures Consumer Products and Mattel, Inc. announced today the development of a new collectible line of toys based on the world’s favorite poltergeist fighting team, the Ghostbusters, including an extensive cast of ghosts and ghostbusters – celebrating the 25th anniversary of the frightfully funny classic film “Ghostbusters.”

Mattel’s “Ghostbusters” collectible line debuts with 12-inch figures in June 2009, and will be available exclusively at MattyCollector.com. Each figure will feature window box packaging and include authentic Ghostbuster equipment unique to each character. For the first time, Mattel’s line will include talent likeness of Egon Spengler, Ray Stantz, Peter Venkman and Winston Zeddemore. Select prototype figures will be on display February 6-8 at New York Comic Con and February 15 at Mattel’s New York Toy Fair Collector Preview Night (by invitation only).

”We have assembled a quality group of licensing partners to support and celebrate the anniversary for one of Columbia Pictures' most cherished properties. Mattel’s line-up of collector toys is the perfect complement to what will be a great selection of 25th anniversary product,” said Juli Boylan, Senior Vice President, Sony Pictures Consumer Products Worldwide.

“Ghostbusters” collectors can also look forward to 6-inch figures, with one debuting at San Diego Comic Con in July 2009. Sculpted by Four Horsemen Studios, the team currently working on Mattel’s popular DC Universe™ Classics and Masters of the Universe® Classics collectible lines, the 6-inch line will come complete with authentic “Ghostbusters” equipment and ghost.

“There haven’t been many comedic blockbusters over the past quarter century as memorable and loved as ‘Ghostbusters,’” said Tim Kilpin, GM for Boys, Girls & Games, Mattel, Inc. “We are honored to participate in the celebration of the film’s 25th anniversary by creating the most extensive line of ‘Ghostbusters’ collectibles ever.”

Mattel will also create characters and ghosts from the classic animated series, “The Real Ghostbusters,” to go along with the classic “Ghostbusters” film.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

It seems that Magneto and Iceman are Target exclusives. I wonder if GG and Spidey are the wavemates.

Also, this:

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Travis343 posted:

the Flash that's not even out yet.

I've seen Flash in two different stores.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Travis343 posted:

living in Oklahoma sucks. Ill have to start camping targets again.

They were both Wal-Marts if that helps.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

DCUC Joker

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Marvel Select:

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

NECA is also doing the turtles with their answer to Mighty Muggs.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

NECA is also doing Gears of War in that style.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Percent20edOut posted:

It looks a lot smaller than a Mighty Mugg, though.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrible2z/3282118123/in/pool-thenextgroup compared to April. I was hoping they would be bigger.

I think the April there is a 2up. Which means it's double the actual size of the April figure.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

TheKingPuuChuu posted:

Seriously? You guys think the marvel universe figures look good? Deadpool has a retarded huge sai, and Gambit looked terrible.

The sai goes in the garbage. DP looks much better if you cut off the suspenders and leave the belt.

Gambit always looks terrible.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

The_Doctor posted:

I just picked up that Deadpool too. Both his leg ball joints are really loose and spin so easily. I've got him standing finally. The huge sai seems so out of place.

The sai's place is in the garbage.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I put up some Marvel Legend stuff over in the SA Mart thread. Check it out, won't you?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I saw the new Terminator figs today at KMart. They are absolute poo poo. If you had any hope that these would look OK, I'm truly sorry.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Jace Madan posted:

Huh, they aren't supposed to be out until April 19, someone must not have read the street date on the box when putting them out. Did they have all of the sizes or just one type of scale?

I'll probably pick up a few of the 6" T-700's and T-600's, and maybe the Harvester depending on how big it is. I'll go check my local K-mart tommorow to see if they have 'em, maybe I'll get lucky...

I just saw the 6 inch line. They also had a Endoskeleton helmet and arm you could buy to play dress up.

Here are some out of package pics of these things. They really are awful.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Djarum posted:

Don't feel bad, my Grundy will be missing a arm for all time I have a feeling. I really need to get some Despero legs one of these days to mod my Bane. Doubt I'll ever get those though.

You need leg? I got leg! Right leg!

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

BBTS is listing Shocker's Indie Spotlight figs as IN STOCK.

I'm scared.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I finally got the newest wave of marvel Muggs. I don't have anything bad to say about any of them. Phoenix is neat because she has a good and an evil face. Her hair piece is huge and heavy.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Mugendai posted:

How does that work exactly? Removable Hair and a face on both sides of her head? Hope I'm actually able to find that wave here. The only reason I got a Galactus and a Surfer is because a friend spotted them and called me up asking if I wanted them.

That's exactly how it works. I had to buy this wave online. So far there have been no retail (wak-mart, target..) sightings of these guys.

Bob Cthulhu posted:

How are you guys displaying your Muggs? I've got like 30 of them, and I'm out of space. Some sort of shelf would be preferred, but a case would work, too.

I made myself some 2-tier wall shelves.

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Apr 16, 2009

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Fish Of Doom posted:

Yeah, what's going on with them? All of a sudden, mighty muggs just sort of died. Other than the second series of transformers, I haven't seen any new ones since like November. I really want that Wampa.

The Wampa wave is on-line only. If you don't want the whole wave BBTS has wampas for sale by themselves. It doesn't look like the preorder is sold out yet.

Now all future Muggs that go to brick and mortar stores will be TRU only. Kinda sucks, but it was that our outright cancellation.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Xenomrph posted:

God damnit why can't I live in a cool city that gets the Terminator toys on the shelf before they're supposed to be out. :( It's days like this I hate Flagstaff, holy poo poo. I'll be doubly pissed if Phoenix/Tempe/Tucson actually have the Terminator toys at their local Wal-Mart/Target stores, but Flagstaff is just retarded or some poo poo. I was totally ready to drop, like, $60 on Terminator toys today, too. :(

I have some dog poo poo in my backyard. Let me know how much you want.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Yeah

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

skattered posted:

Where did you get those from? I've been searching TRU, Target and Walmart like a madman and no one seems to be getting either of those waves in.

Well, Wal-Mart and Target won't be getting these. It's an on-line/comic shop wave. I got mine at BBTS.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Vintersorg posted:

Less money spent on lovely Terminator toys and more money for a $100 cheapo digital camera, haha.

That was my thought. Digicams aren't really that much. They seem real cheap when you are dropping $8-9 bux each on 90's style terminator figs.

Content!

I'll cross my fingers and hope these actually come out.

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 04:40 on May 1, 2009

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Captain Charisma posted:

Is there really ever a time where a 12" DCD figure is worth the price though

Even the high-end ones have their problems

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103063

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Anyone going to SDCC wanna pick one of these up for me?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Can we get a pic with the pred giving Brando a lap dance?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Jamesman posted:

and why Thing has two faces?

Is that Bi-Beast?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I see a new Wolvie Mugg at the bottom of the last pic. I guess they aren't dead.

Well, gently caress me.

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jul 23, 2009

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

If anyone needs a DCUC Giganta head and lower torso, PM me.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Djarum posted:

Resident Evil, Pink Panther, Adult Swim toys. What I wouldn't give for them to give me Metalocalypse and Venture Bros figures.

Actually I just want a line of Venture Bros figures really bad. Why that hasn't been done is beyond me.

Doesn't Shocker own the VB license?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

http://www.bombertoys.com/

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Rhyno posted:

Dude I have 67 of them.

Dude I have all of them.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Ogmios posted:

Anyone found any DCUC Wave 10 figures yet?!

Colorado is coming up dry so far!

NO! I keep on hoping!

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Fish Of Doom posted:

I'm still looking for Beast Boy. Why is he so hard to find?

Beast Boy, Forager and Batman are the only ones I've been able to find.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Question: Are the holes in mini-mates feet compatible with lego bricks? My Ghostbuster 'mates don't want to stand solidly.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

AlkalinePunk posted:

Sup Poozers!

Click here for the full 1536x2048 image.

Not much, sup with you?

Kilowog is my favorite C+C figure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Zeitgueist posted:

What, no variant Deadman?

I didn't see one. I'm not huge on variants anyway.