Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I found almost all of wave 9 today at retail. Fred Meyer stores seem to be getting them in now. Best thing is they only charge 9.99 for them.

Anyone finds an extra Wildcat and Black Adam, let me know. Those are the only 2 I didn't find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Ive got a DCU Question for trade. I'm looking for DCU Joker, Manbat, WildCat, Black Adam.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Anyone have a DCUC Wildcat they would like to part with? My Chemo looks odd with no torso.

Hell, at this point I'd settle for the Chemo piece.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

funtax posted:

I've got a spare Chemo torso I can send you. PM me you address info.

Done!

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Went to Wal-Mart today and picked up Eclipso, Iron, Spectre and Dr. Midnite.

I'm irritated that they've broken the wave up. I want to be able to complete Darksied now, dammit!

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jan 27, 2010

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Fish Of Doom posted:

So guys, how are those new pins?!

I notice nothing different. Also, aside from the chain, I don't see any diecast on Iron.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Oh man wave 14 looks great! It doesn't look like UltraHumanite uses too many Grodd parts. Awesome!

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Dre2Dee2 posted:

God drat it, you people are making me feel lovely about my 50 MP Skywarp purchase. :argh:

I bought the Takara version for full price. I don't regret that decision. :colbert:

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Lookie what I found today

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

From Amazon. I should be getting Blue Devil and Cyclotron in the next few days.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

DCUC wave 13 is complete.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

The Action Man posted:

edit: Can you throw up a pic of Jaime? He looks awesome in press release pics, and I'd love to see if he holds up.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I think Superboy is my favorite from the wave. He's so... 90's.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Xenomrph posted:

I scored the Wal-Mart exclusive 6" Iron Man 2 figures, War Machine and the Mk6 armor.

What are the Borders/Hastings exclusive figures?

Marvel Select Iron Man/War Machine. They don't look as good as the Wal-Mart 6 inchers.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

stupid ugly retard posted:

anybody got any strong opinions on the dc universe classics classic cheetah?

It is vastly superior to the modern version.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

scare posted:

I'll kill to get that Blue Devil.
it's characters like that that make me love this line.

Kill Fred Phelps and I'll send you two.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

scare posted:

throw in the CnC piece and we have a deal.

You got it. I just need his cowboy hat in trade.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

So this showed up today.

Plas' glasses from the packaging are wearable.

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Aug 4, 2010

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Dre2Dee2 posted:

:commissar:

Also holy poo poo, plastic man is the package :haw:

I almost didn't open it. I'm gonna keep the packaging because it's so cool.

For anyone that get Plas, be careful of the rubber arms. I can see them ripping off the joint real easily. I'd hate to ruin part of what I think may be the best DCUC fig to date.

Just look at that face. How could you not love it?

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Aug 5, 2010

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I saw a bunch of the new DCUC Green Lanter 5-packs. They look pretty drat good. I'll be picking one up on payday for sure.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Group shot

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

The Toys R Us exclusive Ghostbuster 2 4-packs are out. I picked one up yesterday and it looks great. Not to happy about the price, but it's cheaper than getting all 4 guys from Mattycollector or Ebay

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I found the new TRU Marvel Legends 2-packs today. I was disappointed because they only had the variant Deadpool/Warpath packs. Also Valkyre was ugly enough that I couldn't drop $25 for the Hulk.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Rhyno posted:

Strolled through the Target toy aisle and found these guys (not my pic cause I forgot to take one)

They're so tiny! Bought the Vader and Fett sets. Prequel set can eat me.

I have a complete Mugg collection, and I'm not going to break that now

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Rhyno posted:

I have every Mugg that's been released except for the Prequel ones because George Lucas can bite my rear end.

rear end biting aside, I really like the design of the Cpt. Rex mugg and mini mugg. It's visually pleasing and that's enough for me.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Aside from the name I know nothing about this character. It's still a fun little thing.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Rhyno posted:

Okay...

Who the hell sent me a Cad Bane figure?

You got Bane'd son

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

profbobo posted:

Oh yes. These are freaking awesome. Definitely enjoying the Large Martins more than I thought I would.

I like the robits, but the bags on them just look so out of place. I'd take them off.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Walked into WalMart today and saw this:

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

AlkalinePunk posted:

For 20 bucks plus free shipping thanks to prime, I pulled the trigger. WOW!

This right here. Mine said it shipped last night, so I should have my giant $20 Galactus in a couple days. Whooooo!

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Twenty dollar Glactus showed up today. It's awesome.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Got my hands on a Rapeface Woody.

It's awesome.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I like toy apes

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

DCUC just came into stock at BBTS. In a week or so I'll be silly with Batman characters. I'm really looking forward to AzBats and classic Riddler.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

They have arrived

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Open pictures:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Found, and bought, the entire second GL wave at Wal-Mart today.