Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Dawgstar posted:

I saw a Classified Chuckles. Is he like an SDCC thing?

Indeed. I haven’t seen any talk of doing mainline releases of any of the SDCC dudes.

Different note, I found 3 of the 4 TMNT 2004 rereleases. No Mikey. No NECA Mikey either. Mikey, where are you? Are you avoiding me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I'm not into collecting Simpsons stuff at all but there have been a few of the Super 7 figures I seriously considered.
Duffman was on top of the list.

I’d like Kang and Kodos, but not at 75 smackaroos apiece.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I bought a Warhammer.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Captain Invictus posted:

good, now he needs a space marine to eviscerate. I recommend keeping an eye on bbts's daily deals, I got some for 24 bucks each at one point which ain't bad at all

I picked up a marine on clearance a while back. Chaos Marine I think.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1779910509178835361?s=46

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I’m most excited for that Danny Ketch Ghostrider. Those were some of my first comics way back in the day.

Now it would be neat if we could get a Robbie GR too.

Edit: here’s a bunch of glamour shots https://x.com/preterniadotcom/status/1779919078909481295?s=46

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I saw a YouTube review for one of the Turtles of Grayskull wave 3 figures. I’m still waiting for BBTS to get wave 2 in stock. Hurry up!

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Apr 15, 2024

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Shiftypenguin posted:

Supposedly wave 2 is popping up at Walmart, but none of the Walmarts in my area carry that line, so :shrug:

None of mine so either. Haven’t seen wave 1 at Target, so I think I’m SOL on finding them in person.

I did find M Bison and Dhalsim today, so I got that going for me.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

LOOOONG LOOOOOOONG MAAAN

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Xenomrph posted:

I’ve never seen any of them on store shelves anywhere. Who even carries them?

Grabbed two today at Target. I’ve seen Ken there too.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1780277907316699364?s=46

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

The Last Call posted:

Why did they merge him with Benedict Cumberbatch

HEY GUYS YOU WANNA GO STAR TREKKING?

Wasp and GiantMan arrived today from Pulse. Wasp is fantastic. drat near perfect figure. GiantMan is good too, just not as good as Wasp.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Run the Jewels made some Krang figures for some reason.

https://runthejewels.com/collections/new-releases

I'd get that purple one if it wasnt $175

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

The Walmart exclusive Evil Captain America came in today. Say what you will about the story but the toy is great. Excellent sculpting on the chest and arms, nice colors, not wobbly at all. Solid figure of an evil fascist Cap.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Evil Steve

Seems like there's a ton of new sculpt here.

CelticPredator posted:

diamond is very mid. Not the worst. But you're gonna get decent sculpts with atrocious paint.

I got the Crimson Dynamo the other day and he's great. Granted the paint is all one color so they couldn't gently caress that up.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Hot Toys are also making the murder astromech from the Dr Aphra comics. I have to assume that means we will see a murder 3PO too.

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1782364383252717756

And Power Rangers is dead

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1782410651324854570

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Found this cool guy hanging out in the overstock on the top shelf at Walmart. Beastman too. Raph and Shredder nowhere to be seen sadly.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Shiftypenguin posted:

Ah ha! So the rumors are true that Walmart is sticking wave 2. Mine are still clogged with Moss Mans and naked Stratoses, so we'll see if the TMNT ones ever show up here.

It makes sense that they'd stock these, since they have exclusives in the line. However, making sense and Walmart rarely go together.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Feet

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Dawgstar posted:

Just got a notice I was charged for the Cobra HMS w/ Techno-Viper. :toot:

Same! Now where will I put it?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Surprise Surfer reissue

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1782819697429238052

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Hot Toys actually canceled a couple of figures that had been solicited. First time I've heard of that happening. They canceled the Iron Man from What If, and the young Barry from the Flash.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

The_Doctor posted:

Preorder numbers must have been abysmal.

Here's their statement:

"Hot Toys has reacted to the rapid market changes and our team is highly disappointed to this unusual situation of project cancelation, yet it does happen within our production schedule," the company said in a statement. "Once again thank you for the support along the way and sorry to cause any inconvenience."

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Snacksmaniac posted:

This drat show is going to make me hunt down a haslab sentinel :negative:

Next Haslab Crab Sentinel? The size of a Golden Retriever?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Found the Todd Plastic Man wave today. The wave has 3 variants, and all of them were there. Didn't want the Aquaman or GL variant so I left those. Did get Superman Red to go with Blue.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Good figure

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Plas is awesome but he always kinda weirded me out with his weird has toes but doesn't have toes feet.

He did save that mouse from being trapped in the super friends computer though so he's obviously a hero for the ages.

You can probably swap the feet with the Todd figure

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

If anyone is interested in this guy, I just wanted the BAF parts. Need a kenner style batman?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Check out this slacker!

He's a big boy

For this TMNT MOTU line both Walmart and Target have deluxe exclusives. Sla'ker here is the 2nd one from Target. Krang, the first one from Walmart isn't shipping yet. Its being found in random stores, which is a classic Walmart move.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Open Marriage Night posted:

Good day for cloth capes! Picked up the first appearance Batman and the Cassandra Cain Batgirl.

I got Cass too! I do wish Todd would give us extra hands standard, she really needs fists.

Shiftypenguin posted:

Mine arrived today too! He's awesome and this line is definitely shaping up to be one of the best TMNT collab lines yet.

Its really top tier.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Shiftypenguin posted:

Whaaaat?! I actually found all of Turtles of Grayskull wave 2 and Krang AND the Origins cartoon collection AND the new(ish) wave of Masterverse at my local Walmart today.

Oh, and two Origins naked Stratos, cuz he'll never sell.

Nice! I got a Krang today off a guy from twitter so I'm glad. I don't trust Walmart to not cancel my preorder randomly. Still waiting for BBTS or Amazon to get Raph in stock.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

The Last Call posted:

Word is the next Star Wars Haslab got delayed by a few weeks, any one got a link or what about that.

Nothing beyond this

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1785047653601976478

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Happy Ghost Rider day to all who celebrate.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/joefisto/status/1785483826967498992?s=46

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Glow in the dark snake man up at BBTS

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1785657277824872959?s=46

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Shiftypenguin posted:

Wasn't that originally a Walmart exclusive? Either way, the Glow Gods have shined upon me and I don't have to worry about trying to hunt for one of those for my GITD collection.

It was just speculation that it was a WM exclusive, since they have those other two snake men.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I got a new Tele-Viper and its oversized accessory

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Dawgstar posted:

It do look good hitched up to a HISS.

I’ve gotta find a space for the VAMP and then I can hook this to the HISS

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Not for me, but I bet they’ll be cool for rasslin fans

https://twitter.com/majorwfpod/status/1786063523941884216?s=46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Statistically, there has to be one person on here who will really enjoy this one