Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.
If we get everyone in BSS to vote for Quasar we can still lose to any figure with boobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Xenomrph posted:

loving Flagstaff stocked new stuff better than major metro Phoenix does. It's not like I'm living in some podunk town in the middle of nowhere here.

I found the ironman figure in Yuma. For once we got something first.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

You fucker, i keep checking mine for Guy and keep finding peg warmers. Now you've given me false hope so I'll have to step up the visits!

How long has the Guy wave theoretically been out?

Shawn fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Aug 4, 2010

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Got Jack Knight from the Kmart in El Centro, CA. Also found a couple multiple mans at the walmart there. Yay for a toy hunt working out. My buddy found the new Martian Manhunter and can finally complete his dream of playing with the big seven.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

GD_American posted:

I still have the HTS page for SDCC Starscream/Cobra Commander bookmarked, I guess I'm delusional

They sold out at the Con. There were third party vendors at the con selling it for 200 bucks. It was insanely bullshit. (didn't get one)

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I just won the Hot Toys 1/6 X-men: Last Stand Wolverine from Harkins Theatres. I haven't gotten any of the Hot toys in the past, but I see them posted about a lot, is this going to send me down the rabbit hole? I haven't heard about this figure in particular so is it a less popular figure since it's from a poo poo movie? It looks to be the only Hot Toys Wolverine. Now I'm sad that Coulson and Loki are sold out everywhere.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

The Goon posted:

I just saw the new Xmen Last Stand Hot Toys Wolverine figure on sale for $170.

Someone tell me that it sucks so I won't buy it, oh god.

I should get mine this week. I'll post pics.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Lets see if this works.

The wolverine

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I'm surprised no one is talking about this, but then again I never see LEGO talk in here. I picked this up on Wednesday, but it's going to be a while before I can put it together.

Foot added for reference for how big the box is.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Davros1 posted:

Well, there is a LEGO thread . . .

What? There is? In BSS?

Edit: I can't find it...

Shawn fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Feb 22, 2015

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Pizza Dog looks like he has both eyes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

At least then it's not getting returned to the shelf