Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Your Mix: INFERIOR! Soundwave's Best of Emo: SUPERIOR!

Rhyno posted:

Whatup

Saw the first assortment of MU little figures and they look terrible.

Whered you get them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Saw 1 DCUC wave 7 in a wal-mart the freeze guy. Someone must have gotten the rest of the wave. Also saw a GL without the BAF part and a stand instead.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

My Wal-mart got a poo poo ton of the new DCUC wave, I got Booster Gold variant and Flash, but they had everything it was pretty :coal:

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Bought a Batman with stand so it is out!

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

If anyone sees the wave 3 robin with BAF part please pick it up for me. I will pay cost plus shipping or trade my booster gold for it!

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Xenomrph posted:

The head on the McF endoskeleton is absolutely kickass and it has this great "I am a killer robot and I'm going to ruin your poo poo" expression on its face, but the rest of the figure is actually pretty movie-inaccurate. It's got a lot of moving parts and whatnot which are cool, but all around the NECA endoskeleton is a lot better and more sturdy.

...however the NECA endoskeleton's head is loving terrible looking, it's got the goofiest wide-eyes gaping-mouth look, so I pulled the head off both the NECA and McF endos and swapped them, kitbashed a few more things between them, and made one really righteous T-800 endoskeleton that I'm really happy with.

pics please!

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Target got some as well.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

For some reason the above made me laugh way more than it should have.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

I have the Gentleman Ghost figure, he comes with a skeleton horse and both him and the horse glow in the dark. Best :10bux: ever spent.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

quote:

Dear Mr. Horner:

Thanks for allowing me an opportunity to respond to your inquiry. We are most pleased to learn that you are such an avid fan of our Mighty Muggs collection.

I am happy to share that Mighty Muggs will be available in 2010; however it will not be available from all brand lines and will be store exclusives only. We are in the midst of working out the details and as soon as I have more information, I would be happy to let you know.

I hope this alleviates some of your concerns. I appreciate your patronage!

Warm Regards,

Kriss De Nardo

Senior Manager – Consumer Affairs

From the MM forum

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

I got a set for my friend and myself, though I am thinking of ebaying the CnC cause I really don't give 2 shits about Imperiex and his sale could pay for most, if not all of the cost of the figures. On a side note, Harley is happy to be back with her pudd.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Starstore_Catalogue_INFINITE_CRISIS_SERIES_1_ACTION_FIGURES_6409.html

:D

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Sup Poozers!

Click here for the full 1536x2048 image.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

yeah I got that one cause I am a sucker for variants =P

Also Kilowags head is fun to play with cause it is soft and rubbery.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

So my LCBS got in the first shipment of wave 12 and I am torn I kind of want a Darksied but am pretty meh overall with all the figures in that wave other than the gimmick Spectre. The Dr. Midnight and Iron are kind of like hey those are cool, but I do not need them and the rest are really I just do not care. Is Darksied worth the 105 dollars that is the question =(.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

So, if anyone is interested I can get the Darksied wave for $105 for 7 figures or 135 for 9 figures (both variants) though this is plus shipping. It comes to 15 bux a figure, no tax. I have 4 complete sets of 9, but can only sell them in sets. If interested PM me.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

So, one more Darksied wave left. 8 Figures, both Mary's and the GID Spectre if anyone wants it, 120 plus shipping. After this I will not have anymore. PM or post in the SA Mart thread!

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

The Rage posted:

Yeah its a weird case. We got one in last week and it was those two, plus the Green Lanterns pack and Batman/Clayface.

what green lanterns pack?

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Awesome they re released them that just made my day!

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

my k-mart had them and i picked up a set, I only wanted 4 of the figures, but decided at that price why not finish the BAF.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I don't suppose you ended up with a Ted Knight Starman you don't want? I've been searching for him since the first reported sightings and keep coming up empty. I don't care about any of the BAF parts.

Sorry I got Jack and there were no teds... I can keep a look out though I con't promise I will find him before the sale ends.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

So I am trying to thin out my herd and after going through my DCUC I have some I want to unload. All are $10 + shipping and I am willing to discount on multiples.

code:
Black Adam
Iron
Jemm
Omac
Eclipso
Shark
Dr. Midnite
Ms. Marvel (red)
Robotman
Forager
Desaad
All figures 100% and mint, all accessories included minus BAF part.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Xenomrph posted:

So I'm late to the party for getting the DCUC Wave 8 build-a-figure (Giganta). It looks like getting most of the parts is pretty easy and not that expensive via eBay, except for the head/hips pieces which apparently came with Gentleman Ghost. If I want those pieces, I can expect to spend, like, 80 loving dollars.

Any suggestions on where I could get those pieces (or those pieces and others, whatever) without totally breaking the bank? Or if some helpful goon has some extras they'd be willing to part with for cold hard cash?

let me check, but I am pretty sure I have them and would trade them sans atom cause I actually use the mini atom. If that is ok with you? Just PM me.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Xenomrph posted:

Mr Terrific.

There are some mr. terrifics around chicagoland targets or least there were a few weeks ago, wish i would have known as target HAD a sale for 7.99 and that one stays, now they are probably back up to 15.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Xenomrph posted:

Would you be able to check for me anyways? :ohdear:

Even at $15 + shipping it's probably better than I'd pay on eBay or whatever.

Yeah I will have my GF check at work I will keep you updated and hold off on sending the other stuff til I confirm, I should be able to look tomorrow or Sunday.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Fish Of Doom posted:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003I86BNG?ie=UTF8&tag=actionfigurepics-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003I86BNG

$20 now. I'm pretty happy with my Kirby-style ML Galactus, but at $20 it's like "You might as well". Is it really that awesome?

For 20 bucks plus free shipping thanks to prime, I pulled the trigger. WOW!

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Havoc904 posted:

If anyone is looking for the Green Lantern five pack, they are in the clearance section of most Walmarts. The one closest to my house has five of them marked down to $25 or $30.

Where do you live?

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Fish Of Doom posted:

Kilowog Edit:
Click here for the full 923x900 image.

Babbbyy Ruuuth!

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Beanpants posted:

I'm looking for any 4th World related DCU figures, aside from Mister Miracle which I already have, if anyone is willing to trade/sell. That includes:

Orion
Barda
Lightray
CnC Kalibak
Desaad
CnC Darkseid
Parademons
Mantis
Steppenwolf

For trade, I have pretty much every single Marvel Legend that came out pre-2010, including most variants, so if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. I'm not willing to part with some of my Legends, but if you have a list of wants, I can see if I can help out.

I have an opened Desaad and a misb steppenwolf (non green version) that i would be willing to sell plus maybe a robot mantis though I like that one... I really do not like marvel so other than deadpool id probably only take cash, transformers or dcuc. Just PM me.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Pretty Hat Machine posted:

Sent you a PM. I'm getting out of dolls, so anything would be for sale.

You don't happen to have the color of fear set?

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Xenomrph posted:

God damnit. Amazon finally shipped my DCUC Azrael Batman figure, it gets here, and half the bat-symbol on his chest is unpainted. Literally, half of it. It's like someone painted the right half and said "Ehhhh, gently caress it".

Is this wave out at retail? If so, what stores has it been spotted at? I was *really* looking forward to this figure. :sigh:

Only sightings I know of are at Targets and LCBS I get my wave today along with AA Harley and Joker w/ Scarface, so it is like Christmas!

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

If anyone needs a Kyle for cost (20) + shipping shoot me a pm otherwise he goes back!

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

WaynesWorldGirl posted:

Man, who the heck was selling the GL Kyle Rayner?

Me! open for trades too though not MU, =) Feel free to PM me.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Why not order 3 then order 2 as you will be paying double shipping anyway...

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

funtax posted:

Probably a pointless request, but does anyone have/have access to a Green Lantern Classics Kyle Rayner for anything approaching a reasonable price?

I will keep a look out I had one misb that I traded to wwgirl, If I find it all I will want is either trade or cost + shipping.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Jet Ready Go posted:

Pictures

Are the constructs compatible with the DCUC GL figures?

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Lepecard posted:

Unless i'm mistaken,I don't think that one's been released yet.

Atleast not in the regular small size.

It was released when the first (Nolan) movie came out I got it for my gf.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Lepecard posted:

Say whaaaaaa?

Well, now i've got something to search for!

http://www.amazon.com/Wheels-Animated-Batmobile-Vehicle-Scale/dp/B00194G4FG

9 bucks.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Sanschel posted:

The recycling of Stel's pieces for STRIPE is somewhat disappointing. It's one thing when you recycle from your humanoid BAFs, at least they're going to always have the same general body types. I also don't understand the inclusion of Hawkman, as aside from a slightly different mask he appears to be the exact same as the Hawkman we already have. Maybe the variant will be a Modern Hawkman, which would be nice.

Stargirl and Sandman make me super happy.

GL Classics was cancelled an subsumed into the main line. What would have been wave 3 for that became wave 17 for the main line (the one with all the deputy lanterns and the Anti-Monitor).

Really only the arms and maybe the upper body are recycled. The legs are new molds as well as the waist and head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Ka0 posted:

Yeah I thought so as well. Unless he's worth some crazy money like 500 dollars or so, I'm opening him up and displaying him atop all my transformers figures because hell if Yoda needs a lightsaber to smack some bitches around.

http://www.brianstoys.com/store/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SV3CFHYODA

Maybe you could get 100.