Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wise Old Shitashi
Nov 5, 2003
I'm calling bullshit on that wave, as cool as it is. DC's Collect and Connect figures are made from five pieces, which means five main figures with variants. Those are seven separate characters, none seem like plausible variants of another.

Sucks, because that is a neat lineup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Old Shitashi
Nov 5, 2003

Fish Of Doom posted:

Oh hey, suck it.

Oh I got no problem admitting it when I'm wrong. It makes it easier when the reward for being wrong is this loving awesome.

Wise Old Shitashi
Nov 5, 2003
Has anyone heard anything about Watchmen exclusive figs? The only thing I've been able to find so far is a Toys R Us exclusive of "Prisoner Rorschach" with no pictures.

It's available for pre-order on the TRU website.

Wise Old Shitashi
Nov 5, 2003

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Did anyone ever find that X-men wave of Muggs? Every time I go to a TRU they just have older waves, I've never seen them.

They never shipped to TRU stores. Wave 4 was the last to hit TRU stores with any regularity and the next one will be Wave 7. From there on out, they are exclusives.

Wise Old Shitashi
Nov 5, 2003
The TRU website is loving horrible. They regularly display incorrect pictures of collector items.

I ordered a DCUC Wave 7 Batman re-release that was pictured on the site and they sent me the Wave 4 Batman Beyond figure that I already had.