Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
So what's the word on the movie-related GI Joe toys? I know they are coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

The new Marvel lines are ridiculous. I briefly thought about picking up a Deadpool today, but $8.50 for a 3" figure? gently caress that!

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I'm thinking about selling some of my loose Mighty Muggs.

I have:

Captain America
Ghost Rider
Iron Man (60s look)
Hulk

Any interest? They are all in mint condition just not in the box.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I got a BSG Red Stripe Cylon for Christmas... it's a Toys R Us Exclusive. I'm not normally a "Mint in sealed package!!!!!" kind of guy, but is this thing going to be worth anything one day or should I just open it?

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Mapocho posted:

Unfortunately I cant think of any aliens of that size that would look good, unless they were custom made. I do recommend the alien egg from kubrick though, it's the right size and looks proper.

Click here for the full 798x605 image.

On first glance that kind of looks like a cock and balls. You know you all thought it, too.

Those black and white ninja turtles are kinda awesome.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I think another reason the 4" Marvel figures aren't selling is because they are like $15 at Wal-Mart. That's ridiculous for something so small.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I saw thosE GL 5 packs marked down at a walmart in Kentucky last week. One of them had a batman in it and another had 3 different supermen in it.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I was pretty stoked to find the MU Sentry/Spider-Man "comic battles" two pack at Goodwill, unopened, for $1.99 yesterday.

There have been so many times I have almost bought it for $14 at Toys R Us but passed on it.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Is the MU Fantastic Four set with the Future Foundation costumes rare enough that I shouldn't open it?

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I found Hope Summers when I was in Montgomery, AL this week. I like the Marvel Legends scale but I have a bunch of the Universe size ones already. Is MU continuing?

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Corky Kraptrucker posted:

Man, forget the bigger cartoon-inspired TMNT figures, the Nickelodeon figures are the best representations of the characters to date. They're extraordinarily expressive and detailed for only being eight bucks. Don is my favorite because he looks like a stone-cold badass for some reason and he's all tall and gawky. Mikey's the worst only because his nunchucks aren't flexible at all.

The rest of the figures look pretty awful. Hopefully each wave will have four figures of really high quality like this one. You gotta have bendable knees on Shredder, dudes... he's a ninja.

I don't really but that many toys but I'm nuts about these guys.

I am really excited about these, turtles were my big thing as a kid when transformers kind of took a break between G1 and G2.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Te new Ninja Turtles are awesome. And cheap for their size compared to Marvel Universe stuff.

Edit: plus my wife loved the Turtles as a kid so this is one thing she doesn't yell at me for collecting

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Anybody need Arnim Zola's right arm? I'm tired of looking at it on my counter. Also I have Terrax's head somewhere.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I saw the AvsX Minimates recently, are there any plans to bring the Phoenix Five designs in to either the Universe or Legends lines?

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Are there any good websites for sightings of things like Marvel Legends? TFW seems to have a good sightings section for transformers and I'm looking for something similar.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I am so frustrated trying to find the Movie Mark 43 Iron Man and movie Iron Patriot Legends figures. The first wave did not sell AT ALL around here so no one is restocking anything.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

FINALLY found the Mark 42 and movie Iron Patriot legends ata target in BFE Alabama. We looked at probably a dozen different stores between Huntsville and Destin and the last place we stopped had exactly one of each left.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

The Rage posted:

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Legacy Dragonzord is up for pre-order on TRU.com

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=28741796

Oh my.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Are they the same designs as the 90s original ones or new molds?

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I hate you guys that actually have updated Legends in store. The newest thing anyone around here has is Iron man 3.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I guess all I needed to do was bitch in this thread because I found the Captain America wave. They had obviously had the ASM2 ones at one point because they still had the movie Spider-Man which I don't so much care about. I definitely want the Superior Spider-Man one though!

Edit: and my loving puppy chewed on Cap's head and shield a little bit, like 15 minutes after I got him out of the box. Looks like I'm headed to eBay to get a new head.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I found Superior Spider-Man today and really like him. And the Jean grey I bought on eBay came in too!

If anyone needs a Mandroid head or Green goblin leg and wants to part with a couple dollars let me know.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Did I gently caress up by not buying winter soldier when I saw him last night?

I ended up getting movie style Cap because I don't so much care about winter soldier anyway.

Do want a Widow but I guess it will be impossible to find :(

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

My toys r us doesn't seem to even carry the Cap legends. There's not even a place for them. They have the spider man 2 ones though.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I bought stealth suit cap like three or four weeks ago. Is he hard to find?

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I keep holding out hope we will see Phoenix 5 Cyclops one day :(

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

No one in my area is restocking cap stuff. Empty pegs or just 1 figure at every store.

The spider girl / black cat deal was in stock earlier on amazon

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I finally got a widow, ended up buying it on eBay out of the box for 30 bucks without the Mandroid piece. Got tired of searching.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I found a Marvel select Deadpool for 24.99 in a store, should I pick it up?

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Have the GOTG legends figures been seen in the wild yet? Both of our Targets have GOTG merchandise out but haven't gotten the Legends yet.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Dammit. Last night I looked on Amazon and the GOTG Nova was in stock for 21.99 with Prime shipping. Didn't order it. Decided today that I would order it, and sure enough there's 1 left in stock and it's back up to 33.99.

I did order the Iron Man one though. Now I've ended up adding the other 4 to my list too because I want to get the complete Groot. First BAF I will ever finish I guess.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Sweet, nova was back in stock at 21.99 so I grabbed it.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

CelticPredator posted:

Here's a random pic of The Guardians. Drax is the best figure of the whole lot. He's cool at first, but once you open him? So great.

So THAT is what that big rear end accessory that comes with Rocket is for.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Sweet, I'm glad that Coulson, Fury and Hill are all getting Legends figures. They have all been pretty important to the overall MCU.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I have still never seen a Guardians legend on the shelf anywhere in Huntsville. Saw a Black widow at Target today and momentarily considered buying it to put on eBay but decided I didn't want to be THAT GUY and left it instead.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Checked 3 Walgreens today and no Agent Venoms. Are they typically in the toy sections or are the displays out elsewhere in the store?

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I've seen a lot of GOTG figures at Books a Million

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Well I went to a total of 9 walgreens today, between Huntsville and Birmingham while I was on the road for work. No luck on Venom or Boba Fett.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

For the Toys R Us exclusive set, are they in different waves? All I ever see is Cyclops, stryfe and wolverine. The Birmingham toys r us literally had 20+ of each one but no storm or magneto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I have been in so many walgreens stores this week, some of them multiple times, that I am beginning to get paranoid that they think I'm stealing or something. I have bought a lot of bottled water because of this, since I feel weird walking in and out and not buying anything. Their plan is working.

Someone on the fwoosh posted that Walgreens customer support said they wouldn't fulfill preorders for venom until sometime later, and that they may sell out in stores and be unable to honor the preorder at all. I can see a lot of nerd rage if that happens.