Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Gripweed posted:

man you would not be happy if got some Black Templar figures

What does it all mean????!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Finally opened up my SHF Minus One Godzilla and as always - its pretty drat good in hand! The right eye is a little off - I think the paint is just a line but its so goddamn tiny you won't notice when it's on display. Just a big chunky beast - can't wait to get them all back out on the shelves.

Next preorder will be SHF Jet Jaguar whenever that comes up!! Hopefully a 74 Godzilla by end of year announcement.

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Jan 15, 2024

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Jet Jaguar is UP: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/263743?o=4

Other shops linked here: https://shma-articulationseries.com/jet-jaguar-1973.html#jj73-top

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Mondo's first new figure of the year is a chibi Juggernaut.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Lencho posted:

Got my maiden from Amiami yesterday:

Good figure despite the non-existent leg articulation.

Good, they kept her dirty feet.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

My favorite is still the riot trooper. His shield is just so goddamn happy to be involved.

You son of a bitch. I am keeping him in his box now. :lol:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Xenomrph posted:

Oops! All Podracer Pilots

I’d unironically buy this.

This would loving own including black series pods!

E: At least just do Anakin and Sebulba.

E2: HOT TOYS SIXTH SCALE PODRACER

E3: With Hot Toys announcing more prequel stuff I hope we get JarJar as I'll slam my credit card down so loving hard. Along with Queen Amidala.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Super7 just announced getting licenses for Thin Lizzy and Spinal Tap.

If this means Ultimates of Phil Lynott, David St. Hubbins, Nigel Tufnel and Derek Smalls I will be over the moon!!

And then they all come with a bass of course. Maybe I can then buy the Cliff Burton Ultimate and it's time for Big Bottom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN42uzNFVmQ

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Just woke up and see Type-O

What is going on?! It’s bass gods all over.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Out of the Shadows sucks so much so I can see that. :cheeky:

But it can be worse:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Speaking of Marvel - Mondo debuted their newest animated figure - ROGUE.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Hey everyone who got the Godzilla Minus 1 SH Monsterarts figure and don’t like the head? This guy makes a replacement head that looks great!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3ah4tyRn9n/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

damnit I included a screenshot but it's in loving avif format, even after I convert it Postimg converts it back to avif. What the gently caress

postimage free

That's pretty good for $30. Tempting.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Yeah Eiji Tsuburaya was dead by the time that Ultraman Ace came around but the influence was built in at that point. There was an episode of Ultra7 where he was crucified within a crystal cross- Ultra7 was considered to be Tsuburaya's masterpiece series.

Anyway here's the episode of Ultraman Ace with planet Golgotha. I've cued it up to the part where Ace heads over there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOZ0NSVnCLc&t=391s

This is insanity and I love it. The slap Ultraman gives to Ace is so dramatic. Imagine growing up on this? :lol: nothing in the US compares.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Ok now do Shredder as I am not paying $1000 for him

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Hey! I did not order the battle-damaged Mega Man :smith:

Looks like somebody hosed up at the factory, put a big slice across the chest and then they tried to just paint over it.

I have emailed BBTS with the pic attached, and hopefully they will send me a new one.

Oof, thats pretty bad.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

These are gorgeous but they are such nothing characters. Maybe S2 will bring some character development?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

More character in this behind the scenes shot, haha.

They could go ghoul and replace his face. They have the tech.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Sentinel Red posted:

Do these guys ever have a day off, or is it just suits and carnage 24:7? Are there any normal people in Warhammer?

I thought for a sec you were talking about Joytoy. :lol: They are just pumping these out like candy. These are actually hitting shelves?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

drat, Mondo did real good on these:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

The frets on the picture look way bigger and darker than the prop there but still pretty neat. Prob for when he's not using it?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Order 2, get sculpting and then buy the Dark Souls/Elden Ring figures.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Swole Splinter. :lol:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Fuzz posted:

SHF Jar Jar, get hosed.

A proper Jar Jar figure would rule. If Hot Toys makes one I am slapping down all the money.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

The Last Call posted:

Star Wars The Black Series Star Wars: The Last Command 4-Pack

https://hasbropulse.com/products/star-wars-the-black-series-star-wars-the-last-command-4-pack

Luke Skywalker, Luuke, Joruus C’baoth, and Mara Jade from the Star Wars: The Last Command comics.

Grabbed one. It'll be a nice Christmas gift.

LOL Hell yes - a Luuke figure.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

If FigureArts is doing JarJar legit then that means Hot Toy must be working on something.

It's all coming together.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Gripweed posted:

And then the ball will be in Haslab's court

Oh man, was there never a toy made for these shield guys?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

That's real sick. Cool stuff!

It's begging for some weathering paint.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I never really played the games but now of Revan - that's a fantastic figure. Amazing details.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Nerd Of Prey posted:

There is a special kind of irony in making an action figure of this character.

This may be, but if I see The Dude in a store I might end up taking it home.

It's very odd that the Movie Maniacs line, which started with almost exclusively horror movie characters, came back years later with almost exclusively comedy movie characters. I never saw that one coming.

That old line was so loving good - I had The Crow, Ash, and Pinhead. They're my faves.

E: Was Pinhead something else? My google images are saying maybe that was NECA? I did have the other horror stuff he did with Cenobites in all but name.

E: Tortured Souls line: https://mcfarlane.com/toys/series/clive-barkers-tortured-souls/

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Apr 22, 2024

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

The latest Mondo Batman animated figure is Bane.

quote:

Tomorrow a new villain is entering the ring and Gotham City...
Introducing our newest figure in the BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES 1/6 scale line... the mighty Bane! Standing over 13” tall, this massive assassin comes complete with swappable portraits and hands (and some iron to stay up on his gains, of course).
Just like our other recent BTAS figures, Bane will be available as both a Regular Edition and a deluxe Timed Edition. On sale for just six days, the Timed Edition includes exclusive extras from the show like his Unmasked Portrait and Mask Accessory, plus the Venom Overdose Upper Torso, Portrait and Hands.

Both editions drop Tuesday, April 23 at NOON CT at MondoShop.com. (Timed Edition ends Monday, April 29 at NOON CT.)
Free shipping to the United States, Canada, UK and the EU. Payment plans are available.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Hot Toys better announce Jar Jar soon or I may need to get the SHF one.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Hot Toys annoucning a Scout Trooper from Jedi Survivor... where's my loving Cal Kestis?!? WITH ponchos!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I am still waiting on USB lightsaber packs but :lol: no, I need to spend another $400 per figure to get em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Nanigans posted:

I think I read that they’re not very good anyway? And they don’t even provide the cables for them.

I forget what the 3rd party sabers are called. CCFL or something? They’re much brighter.

There's a person in the UK who makes custom ones but it's like $100 for one. And while I wouldn't always use em - hell I never turn the ones i have on now - I just would like the option too.