Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Fish Of Doom posted:

Consider my mind blown, Shocker toys actually released something.

http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=24415

That, Duke Nukem Forever, and Chinese Democracy were the trifecta of things that once all released will bring about the end of the world. We're only one away now.

I'll believe it when I have one in my hands. I wouldn't mind having a couple of Iszs though. I only got one that came with my old McFarlane Maxx figure. He needs many to fight in the Outback!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

TheKingPuuChuu posted:

You know, I just had a thought. Today I was going through a box, and I still have a "Fathom" exclusive figure from Wizard from god knows how many years ago....

So I wonder, outside of Ebay, is there an official place to find prices on these sort of things?

Price guides are a joke. Ebay is the best gage for prices. That figure I hate to tell you isn't really worth much at all. If it is the one I am thinking about it does have a nice sculpt though.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Rubiks Pubes posted:

So what's the word on the movie-related GI Joe toys? I know they are coming.

We'll find out more next week at NYCC.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

RevKrule posted:

Is it really that hard to actually release a figure? I mean, it can't be that hard as companies do it on a daily basis but for some reason Shocker just can't get the knack for coming up with an idea and sending it through the development lifecycle.

I think Shocker is some sort of Ponzi scheme or tax haven for someone. Something just is not right with them.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Stage of History posted:

This guy I tell ya.

I took that as a kinda slap in the face. Not only is he saying he basically lied, but then plug the 4 inch line in the same breath takes some real balls, especially in that thread.

I don't have much faith in Hasbro's Marvel product in the future. If that is true there is not going to be any 6 inch product this year if they are waiting until SDCC, since they will also be missing NY Toy Fair. No Toy Fair = no buyers, no buyers = no product.

And the 4 inch line is looking like it is going to go over like a lead balloon. I have never seen collectors outright hostile towards a toyline. I haven't seen anyone give it any actual praise. The best I have seen is some lackluster reviews. Hasbro can't really be that much out of the loop and thinking this line is going to be a success?

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

The Rage posted:

Also did the Nemesis ML set hit stores yet? The site I found with pictures of them says they're a Wal-Mart Dec 08 exclusive.

Nope. No 2nd Wave of Two Pack either. Hasbro won't give a word on when/if they are ever going to come out.

That Nemesis wave really pisses me off since they have been showing it off for 2 loving years now. If it is shown at SDCC without being released like I know it will, that will be 3 years. If I was Marvel I would be ashamed at how Hasbro has been treating the license.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Stage of History posted:

It's just one line that the suits don't really care about. I doubt they notice.

Well the guys running the Transformers and G.I. Joe lines seem to interact and listen to the communities surrounding those lines. The guys doing the Marvel stuff just don't.

And seeing what Mattel is doing with the DC stuff just makes Hasbro look even worse. There are many valid complaints about the DC stuff, but you have to hand it to Mattel that they are really going above and beyond to try and make the fans happy with the stuff constantly.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
So according to various sources that Nemesis wave has arrived at various online retailers today.

And then sold out almost everywhere in less than a hour.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Fish Of Doom posted:

I don't think this was posted in the last thread, but here's the lineup of DCUC series 9

Black Adam
Black Canary
Guardian
Deadshot
Green Arrow
Mantis
Wildcat
BAF: Chemo

Mantis is about as obscure as they come, and I'm hoping for Chemo to be glow in the dark or some sort of translucent green material.

So getting every figure.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
From NYCC.

The following is what Hasbro has in the works for the Marvel series!

* Walmart exclusive 3 3/4" Marvel Universe 2-packs called Gigantic Battles. This 2-pack will consist of a figure will be around 12-13" and another regular 3 3/4" in size and estimate cost of $25.00. These 2-packs will be hitting Walmart in Fall of 2009.

* Exclusively to Toys R' Us will be 3-packs. One set will be Spider-Man and his amazing friends with Spider-Man, Firestar and Iceman.

* The Marvel Legends 2-packs with Iron Man that was shown at SDCC originaly are now Toys R' Us and Diamond Previews exclusives.

* Hasbro is going to be running a poll on their website starting very soon where people vote for their top 5 characters they want made.

* Nick Fury is a mail-away exclusive figure.

* Marvel Legends Skrull/Kree 2-pack is a Diamond Previews exclusive.

I am loving pissed. They got a big sign up with pretty much every wanted character that folks have been wanting for Legends since the beginning up saying "Who Will Be the Newest Members of the Marvel Universe?" Yea what a way to piss of the collectors more.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

The_Doctor posted:

Screw Marvel, I know what's getting my money this year:

First two are two-ups of the 6" plastic figures. 3rd one is the 12" clothed line.

More pics here: http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=241&itemid=14043

Hot drat those are loving AMAZING! All my money is now going to Mattel!

Just made a blog post about the Hasbro thing, but I wanted to show off the picture I made here.

http://www.djarum.org/blog/?p=84

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

JohnThermos posted:

I wouldn't. They'll probably be mattycollector.com exclusive and if they sell like the MOTU stuff the only way you're getting one after the initial offering is ebay scalpers.

Correct. Which I am a little puzzled why they aren't releasing the Ghostbusters stuff in stores. It seems by the reaction they are getting they would sell like gangbusters.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Fish Of Doom posted:

Goddamn, Mattel.

Fuuuuuuck... Please tell me that is Movie Masters. If so my Joker is getting a new head.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Fish Of Doom posted:

Yeah, that's apparently wave 5's "Jail Cell Joker"

Just saw the pics. It's a 2 up, so god knows how long it is going to be until we see it. I might as well still go along with my hydroshrink of the Hot Toys head.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Agrias120 posted:

I might adopt the smaller scale if they look decent in person, as I have been disappointed with the hasbro ML offerings and not collecting anything is boring. Especially if I can get a good psylocke, blink, or dagger character out of this stupid poll.

The chances of that are about as slim as having your balls ripped out and force feed back to you by a monkey.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Well I got some info today from someone that is connected that "the 4" line is a way to test market the reaction for some of these 6" figures. I think Toy Fair should have more 6"ers".

I am still not holding my breath. I am not going to say who said it but the person would have no reason to lie but I am not sure if he should have said anything to me and I don't want to get him into trouble.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Shiftypenguin posted:

Maybe they'll work out the kinks in upcoming waves.

Also, that Fury Files site doesn't work. WTF?

Come on this is Hasbro, we know they are just going to get worse.

I saw them in person today, and man do they look awful. I can't honestly believe that Hasbro expects people to 1: pay 8 bucks a pop for them and 2: take this as a worthwhile replacement for Marvel Legends.

They had them on the pegs right next to the GI Joes and Star Wars and both of those made the Marvel Universe figures look really bad.

You know what they look like, those really bad Mexican bootleg toys. Remember when the Phantom Menace came out and those real crappy bootlegs? Same quality and paint apps here. I really can't believe that Hasbro is releasing these in this state.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Stage of History posted:

The "toy journalists" say the later waves look better. Why? Why not put your best foot forward or stagger your weak ones?
This is the scale Hasbro is good at, but come on!

I don't take "toy journalists" very seriously because they are always on the take from companies, much like "video game journalists". I'll state it again, this line is going to be a huge failure for Hasbro. I think by SDCC you are going to see them scrambling to try to save face with something.

I'm just going to laugh and laugh while Mattel gets everything I own, including the dog and my soul.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Joe Fisto posted:

DCUC Joker

Oh thank god a good quality picture appeared. Man that looks fantastic.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

The Action Man posted:

When dammit when?!

According to them next year. I know hurts me too.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

bgaesop posted:

That's a pretty good point. I wonder why they seem to be so much better at making SW toys that people actually like?

Well to be fair Kenner/Hasbro have been the only people whom have ever made Star Wars toys. But the 3 3/4 inch scale works well for Star Wars because vehicles are a HUGE part of the Star Wars thing, same with G.I. Joe. Could you image playing with those without a X-Wing or a Skystriker?

Marvel stuff, or really comic stuff in general doesn't ever really need vehicles or even really playsets. The few vehicles in the Marvel Universe could be/have been done in 6 inch.

I'm actually kinda upset that we didn't get 6 inch Indy figures, since you know that movie killed the franchise.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

bgaesop posted:

Would a 7" Indy soothe you at all?

It would be if it wasn't impossible to get and ugly as sin.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

bgaesop posted:

Hey, remember these guys?

Wasn't it neat when we could buy figures that looked like these?

Nice collection there! I wish mine was that good. I have major holes in my collection still.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

The Capm posted:

What would be the figure you guys would have most wanted a classic Marvel Legends version of?

There is a lot of stuff that I am utterly amazed we never got. A Jim Lee Jean Grey, Jubilee, Winter Soldier, the Wrecking Crew, Baron Helmut Zemo, a GOOD Red Skull, classic Ultron, a better Magneto (you know without that terrible Iron Man body), Crimson Dynamo, a comic based Mary Jane, Gladiator, Medusa, Enchantress, Dormammu, Polaris, Strong Guy, Nate Grey, Echo, Stryfe, Silver Samurai...

I could honestly go on and on all day. There is a lot of life left in the line. There is the biggies that have new modern designs that have not been done in ML (Thor, Iron Man, Cap) that could anchor waves with characters that folks have been wanting for years.

What Hasbro needs to do is completely revamp what they were doing before. Get some good sculpts with the level and type of articulation that we want and are accustomed to. Then give them a actual paint job instead of whatever they have been giving before. I don't mind spending a little bit more on a figure as long as it looks and feels like something worth that amount of money. Toy Biz put that bar very, very high and Hasbro has not of yet reached that level. They have came close with certain figures but not a entire wave yet.

I have word from a couple of different sources that Hasbro is showing off some new 6 inch stuff at Toy Fair, what that is I don't know. But enough people telling me that I guess it is true. We shall see. I don't know why they just didn't show it off at NYCC since they are so close to each other.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOxqNC-YJ3A

It kinda puts my stop motion stuff I have been working on to shame. Jesse Falcon voices MODOK too. I want to know how they did the mouth.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
marvellegends.net is down because his host couldn't handle his site. Something about it was not taking up too much bandwith but too much processor time. So, they just took the site off, didn't tell the owner and then gave him the run around. There was a thread about it on the fwoosh.

I think it maybe gone for good since the guy can't afford a dedicated server and anywhere else is too expensive for what the site brings in.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Stage of History posted:

Maybe if he invested in some photo compression.

It wasn't the photos or the bandwidth, it was the backend of what his site was built on.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Travis343 posted:

Sell the license to Mattel?

You know while I hate what Hasbro is doing, I don't think Mattel's approach is what I would want from Marvel Legends. DC's characters for the most part have the same sort of build and body type so that the same basic base body for every figure works.

Marvel on the other hand has distinct and vastly different costumes, body types and looks very nearly every single character. I can understand that single fact makes the construction of toys based on them expensive since you have to make new tooling for parts of a ton of characters. Because you know you just can't slap a new head, hands and feet onto Spider-Man and get Captain America like you do with Batman, Superman or Green Lantern.

Let me say again I am not bashing DCUC in any way. Mattel is doing amazing with that line and giving DC characters the type of treatment they have been deserving for years. I just don't think that Mattel would really want that license.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Stage of History posted:

What does Hasbro need to do? Maybe taking a break will help. Most of their product seems rushed, and this is coming from the biggest Hasbro apologist out there.

What they need to do is stop making pointless changes to stuff. Like at least the first two HML waves were made and tooled by Toy Biz. Remember how good those protos looked at Toy Fair? Then when we got the figures and they looked nothing like those.

The lack of paint, removal of articulation, terrible sculpts, the increase in price for little good reason.

I would grab the Toy Biz figures without a thought because for the price (around 8 bucks US) they were a incredible deal. Right after Hasbro they bumped the price up to about 11 bucks a figure and put out figures that looked nothing like what Hasbro put out.

Sure you can get them looking better if you can paint and do some mods to the figures. I don't feel like I should be spending 11 bucks a figure just to spend days and more money to make them look good enough to fit in the the rest of the figures I already own.

Now with oil prices back to a point that they were at in the late 90s what will be the excuse now for them to keep the price way up there? It sure as hell doesn't cost that much to produce the figures anymore, but dollars to donuts I am sure you are going to keep seeing 10+ dollar figures. Hell, those Marvel Universe figures being 8+ dollars a pop is just insulting. They look like they cost a quarter to produce and you could get something better looking out of a capsule machine.

Character selection could also be closer related to the comics. I am amazed that there was no Marvel Legends figures other than the lame Electra for Secret Invasion. No new Thor or any form of Winter Soldier/New Cap. Hell we still don't have a Extremis Iron Man and he has been in that suit for years now. That seems like a no brainer to be able to cross promote your product with the audience that is most likely going to buy it and vice versa.

So to make a long, rambling post short... Get back to making things that is know that we like: good looking, super articulated (that means no Black Bolt body or Elbrlos! Double Knees and Elbows! Give me back hand articulation too damnit!), with decent paint decos on them. Then give them to us at a fair price.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Joe Fisto posted:

Marvel Select:

drat that Sabretooth looks fantastic. I am not crazy about the head, but it would go great with a Marvel Vs. Capcom custom. I might have to get it and swap the head.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Ok after seeing the pictures from Hasbro's Toy Fair showing I have to say...

take the loving Marvel license away from them before they do anymore damage!

Other than the Muggs EVERYTHING they showed off looked AWFUL!

It is really, really sad that they can't even make the figures to show off at Toy Fair look good. You know when you get them in the store they are going to look even worse. Every single one of the Wolverine movie figures looked terrible and the Marvel Universe figures looked even worse. Moon Knight is wearing heels from Ms. Marvel it looks like!

I have a lot of complaints about the sculpts on a lot of Hasbro's Legends stuff but they at least made them look human, just perhaps not the character they are supposed to be. A lot of the Marvel Universe stuff looks like half melted retards or at the very least not human.

I am looking at Star Wars figures from 1996 and the sculpting is LEAGUES better than this poo poo. What is up with the GIANT 1/12 scale Sais from the Elektra two pack with Deadpool?

I am honestly expecting someone to just say "Hey we are loving with you!" at some point.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Just don't buy them. Vote with your wallets. I think a lot of the complainers will buy Marvel Universe stuff anyway (naysaying all the while), and all that accomplishes is showing Hasbro there is a market for the junk.

Oh I am not buying any of it, unless they actually rerelease the ML Sentinel in which I might have to buy a couple of those but that doesn't really count.

I really wouldn't be so bitter about everything if the figures themselves were good. Its like your wife leaves you for a 50 something, 300 pound ball guy who still lives in his mother's basement and has no job.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Well it's a good move for Toys R Us since the Muggs are going to bring in solid money.

I read the that article that they canceled the Snakes Eye Mr. Potato head. Every one of those Movie themed Mr. Potato Heads have done real well and cost almost nothing to make. Hell I even own them.

Seriously is Hasbro ran by morons?

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Stage of History posted:

I have some of these too. Do you know of a checklist :(

I don't think there is a "official" one as far as I know. Those that I have seen/bought are:

"Taters of the Lost Ark" (Indiana Jones and a little playset that makes noise. My favorite!)
Spider-Spud/Peter Tater (Spider-Man / Peter Parker)
Darth Tater (Darth Vader)
Spud Trooper (Storm Trooper)
R2-POTATOO (R2-D2)
Optimash Prime (Movie Optimus Prime)

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
It's not Krang it is just a random Utrom! Krang is not a Utrom! Different TMNT universe entirely. Utroms are semi good guys!

Sorry, I just hate when people can't tell the difference.

The Rage posted:

Series 1 were TRU exclusives? The only place I can find them is at TRU online.

Nope, not exclusive at all, although I have had a hell of a time finding them in real life. Online they are fairly easy to find.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Satsuki posted:

Oddly enough, both of your examples are not Marvel Universe figures. :)

Yes they are... They are the same scale and considered a part of the line. Kinda like how the Spider-Man, Hulk and Fantastic Four Classics figures are technically a part of the Marvel Legends line.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Jet Ready Go posted:

No LED's but I used a foil sticker when I thought the eyes should glow.

Thanks! It was a lot easier than I thought it would be to go from attempting to custom my figures to just making my own Muggs. Since the detail level is so low it's almost like drawing a stick figure compared to trying to paint details on a Marvel Legend or something.

Muggs are easy. Legends are easy once you figure out the little tricks to make it easy on you. Here is a little set of hints for those wanting to get into ML customizing that I have picked up over the years.

1: Be prepared before you start.

This is where most people fail before they even begin. Have a idea of what you are going to have to do before you start. Personally I try to make it so I have to do as little sculpting and painting as possible. I know some people that can make amazing work out of fodder you wouldn't believe. Most people can't.

2: Get the right tools.

Before you start make sure you have these few things at least. A rotary tool of some sort, various sizes and grades of sandpaper, exacto knife,super glue and epoxy. Go out and buy some GOOD quality paint brushes of various sizes and types. I personally like camel hair brushes, but there are very good and affordable synthetic brushes available as well. If you are going to do some sculpting I can not recommend Apoxie Sculpt and Aves Fixit-Sculpt enough. They are both fantastic products and if you buy in bulk will last quite some time. Also a decent set of sculpting tools are a excellent and cheap investment.

3: Don't be a cheapskate and buy good quality paint.

Yes, I know you can buy 16 gallons of Apple Barrel paint at Wal-Mart of 25 cents. I have used it myself in a pinch before. Let me tell you that it is junk. Your cheapy craft paints won't stick to the plastic well and will look chalky and flake off over time. Do yourself a favor and goto a hobby store or order online so good quality model paints. Vallejo Game Color, Testors Model Master Acryl, Game Workshop, Taiyma Arcylic Color are all fantastic paints. Whatever you do, avoid Enamels. They won't stick or dry on Marvel Legend type figures. Also, before you open your paint give it a good shake for about a minute or two. Some paints can separate over time. It is better to be safe than sorry. Also do not waste money on gold paint. You can make any metallic color by painting a coat of a silver and then a coat of a clear color on top of that. Tamiya Clear is far and away the best of these.

4: Before you do anything wash the figure! Your figure will be covered with mold release, grime and oils from your hands. All of this will cause problems for you later unless you give it a good wash. Use warm soapy water and get a old toothbrush and scrub it down. Make sure you get the joints well too. Afterwards make sure it is completely dry before you do anything else.

5: Thin out your paint! This is the biggest mistake most people make. It is much better to make several thin coats of paint than one heavy one. For a base coat I tend to do about a 2 to 1 ratio of paint to water. It will still be a little thick. Wipe the excess off of your brush and go slow and thin. I tend to make about 3 coats on my basecoat. If you do it right you will see no brush marks and the paint will be uniform. Also goto your local hardware stock and buy a box of ceramic tiles for holding your paint. I can get a huge box on sale for a few dollars and it will last you for quite some time. It is much cheaper than you alternatives. Also after you are done you can just chuck them.

6: Learn how to wash and dry brush. These two techniques are the key to a good paint job. For your wash you want to choose a darker color than your base coat. The ratio you want is 1:2 paint to water. It will be the consistency of milk. You want to dip your brush in and make a light coat at first. If it beads up it is too thin, if it covers your base coat it is too thick. A proper wash will bring out the details in the sculpt IE muscles and other little details. You can also use a paper towel to wipe off some of the excess paint on the surface while leaving it in the cracks and crevices.

Dry brushing is pretty much the opposite of a wash. You put a lighter color on top of a darker color. You want to dip the tip of your brush into the paint and then use a towel to wipe off almost all of the paint on the brush. Then you want to lightly go over the surface almost like you are dusting the figure. After a little bit the paint will cover the surface.

7: How to deal with paint rub. No mater how good your paint is, you will most likely have to deal with paint rub in the joints at some point. There are several different things you can try to combat it. None of them work 100% of the time. The first is to sand down the disc part of the joint to try and make sure it won't rub. This works to varying degrees of success. The next is to use a small amount of super glue put onto the joint to seal the paint. If you going to try this after you drop the glue in start moving the joint until the glue is dry. If you don't the glue will dry in the joint making it useless. The last I just read about the other day, which involves putting small sticks of styrene into the joints while heated. I have not tried it so I am not sure how or how well it works.

I could go on and on forever on this. Most people think that it is real easy and try to rush through it too quickly. It normally takes me a day or two to get through painting a figure if it is a easy job. Hell I am still no where near done with my favorite project, mainly because I can't get another X2 figure to save my life. (Hint if anyone has a X2 Optic Blast Cyclops or Iceman they would be willing to give me, let me know!)

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Fish Of Doom posted:

I just have to emphasize how good Citadel Paint from Games Workshop are. Brilliant colors, smooth texture, fast drying. They're a tad pricey and a bit hard to find (ie not at Hobby Lobby), but they're the best figure paints I've ever used.

I like Citadel and Taiyma Acrylic Color the best myself. Neither are cheap but well worth the money.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Shiftypenguin posted:

Saw the new wave of Marvel Universe figs the other night. Cap looks (surprisingly) pretty good, but Iron Fist and especially grey Gulk looked like poo poo. Hulk's hair wasn't even completely painted; it was like they did one pass with a brush and that was it.

From what I have heard and seen I think Hasbro's plan is to make them as cheaply as possible. I saw several figures at the store the other day with serious defects (missing body parts, broken inside the package, missing paint apps, mold defects). I got some Chap Mei figures that are better quality than most of the Marvel Universe figures. Why would Hasbro release these?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

z0rschach posted:

It's like Showdown all over!

Sadly I think the Showdown figures had slightly better quality control. I haven't seen certain figures without a issue.

Donde Esta posted:

The Captain Americas at my walmart were varied in their paint jobs pretty wildly. The rest looked ok, just ugly molds.

My LCB owner thinks most of them look nice, but he's pretty worried that he might not be able to sell them because he has a hard time justifying the 12.99 price tag on something so small. He said he won't be collecting them and has only ordered a case.

That has been the main complaint from most retailers I have talked too, both in major retail and LCBs. The prices are just entirely too high for what they are selling. At a Walmart or Target when you have them right next to GI Joe and Star Wars figures for either the same or cheaper price it makes them look worse. I went to my old LCBS when I went out of town last weekend and he was bitching about not being able to move them.

I think certain things like the Secret Wars and the Giant sized (Icons) figures will fairly do well. The stand alone figures don't seem like they are going over well.