Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
picked up a bunch of Joytoy 40k from the recent AliExpress sale that have been trickling in now

edit: some pics as i’ve been setting them up

Cry Havoc fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Mar 30, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

Gripweed posted:

Goddamn that’s a big combi-weapon
yeah i’m impressed with how beefy the terminator armour dudes are, have a word bearer to unpack still also

picked up most of the orks too cause they ended up being about $22 each with the sale and discount codes

starting to regret not pulling the trigger on a few more figures, but gotta keep some restraint and only have so much shelf space anyways haha

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

Gripweed posted:

Ya'll wanted more Ultramarines?

they need to cut this crap out and put out some new unique 40k stuff (can’t do 30k also)

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

Gripweed posted:

Apparently Joytoy is pretty open in Q&As that they make what people buy, and people buy Ultramaines.

I'ts like,

Ultramarines>all other Space Marine Chapters>>Sisters of Battle>>>>Chaos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xenos

damnit, well as long as they release an ork warboss sooner than later

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

:hai:

overall pretty great, though I do not know how the gently caress you get their stupid neck balljoints out of the helmetless heads that are pre-installed, because I tried prying them out and felt like I was going to snap them right off. I want to put helmets on some of them because look at this dork

for my raven guard figure that had an existing joint in the helmet i used a small pair of pliers

just make sure you’re using an even straight pull and not twisting to any one side as yeah was concerned it might snap, but came out clean

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

here’s the wip display so far, still have some figs incoming including another dreadnought, hopefully there’s enough room

this poo poo is dangerous

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Lmao they know what they're doing, for sure. I'm sticking to black legion stuff when it dips on clearance, though I'm now on a toy moratorium until my honeymoon in September.
well that gives time for more to be released, but yeah gotta put a lid on this or face the spousal wrath

maybe if something really nice gets released (ork warboss) and primarchs on a case-by-case basis

Gripweed posted:

Man that Dreadnought is cool.

yeah they have great articulation are the best bang for your buck in terms of amount of plastic too for sure

reissue of the ultramarines one is on preorder for a nice price on aliexpress, so tempted but must resist

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

omguilliman no

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

thought that was the same guy as the fellhanded dreadnought but that’s bjorn

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

hive fleet pocketbook

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

Gripweed posted:

The Termagants come in three packs for 90 dollars.

give us individual mystery packs like with the infiltrators/incursors

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

here’s the updated collection

still a few more incoming; ork squig, emperor’s champion and grey knight ancient

running out of space, but those nids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

thanks for the feedback all

will get some risers to improve visibility

it’s so hard to resist getting more with the sales/coupons/coins available on ali