Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Jesus Christ this b-wing is in a massive box, better start practicing where I'll display the ghost after I get this up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Just a heads up for anyone interested, the animal warriors of the kingdom series 2 kickstarter ends in about 23 hours. If I had the money I'd be getting a bunch of these guys because they look very cool, but I'm settling for fox pirate (and cardinal bard if it unlocks).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thekingdomcomic/animal-warriors-of-the-kingdomtm-primal-series-2

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Imgur works again! Now I need to test poses for this sweet rat. I was hoping to do a similar pose with his arms closer to the waist, but the hands won't reach. Still, the rat ready to throw down is pretty solid.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Found a person in Australia who makes display stands for all era's of star wars vehicles (Kenner-hasbro's) and well, I'm in financial trouble now. I've got the vintage collection b wing and y wing on their way and a sudden lack of shelf space.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

The Last Call posted:

Normally the Joe haslab happens after the Star Wars one. Might that affect things.

Would they dare to do two around the same time?

The Joe haslab came before the star wars one last year and they were back to back.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

drat, necro-conda is a loving baller name.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I apparently decided to dive headfirst into star wars vehicles. In the last month, I've picked up the b-wing and y-wing from the vintage collection, and holy hell these things are amazing. They're huge (where the hell am I going to display all these?) but they look fantastic.

I got a good deal on a loose n1 fighter without the Mando figure, and the upcoming vintage collection Mando is the same figure without the spear, so I saved some money there. But I'd still like to get the other vehicles (x-wings look great) and I have no idea how or where to display these.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Shiftypenguin posted:

I have Boba's Slave 1 from the VC and it's amazing. Mine's the first release before they changed the name, so I don't know if they changed anything paint-wise in the rerelease since, but it's definitely a collection focal point as it's huge and neat looking.

I'd love to get a falcon and tie interceptor but the price is crazy. But these modern vehicles have such nice detail. I love the little targeting computer in y and x wings that you can pull out.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I managed to get the last version of the Falcon that came out a few years ago, and still have it boxed just because I haven’t come up with a way to display it. I have some ideas but it’s likely to take up a whole wall. I really regret that I didn’t get Luke’s X-Wing when it was cheap. I was basically thinking I already have enough X-Wings, but the vintage collection one looks so nice.

Yeah from a video I've seen, the galaxy's edge falcon is the same as the last store one they did (legacy maybe?) so I'm looking at options, but I'll probably wait til after I get the ghost. What were you thinking for display? Floating shelf? Hanging the ship on the wall? I could use some ideas.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Got a nice custom stand for the b-wing (because how else do you get it to look cool?) and it's now sitting nicely atop my shelf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Hot drat! My local store did a few raffles for fcbd and I won a hot toys death watch mando. First hot toys, not sure where to even put this.