Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?

Satsuki posted:

Those "Gigantic Battles" are going to be awesome to replace that old chase Goliath from way back.

I also don't like how Mattel is staggering the release of the Ghostbusters stuff, they are using the same body for two of them already put them out in a box set ... I'd hate to have an incomplete team because of lack of interest. I'll probably wait til the end now to make sure I get the four.

I wouldn't. They'll probably be mattycollector.com exclusive and if they sell like the MOTU stuff the only way you're getting one after the initial offering is ebay scalpers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?

Donde Esta posted:

Found a website with a small selection, but pretty decent prices on DC Directs:
http://www.halscomicandcards.com/servlet/the-Figures%2C-Action-and-Mini-bust/Categories

I nabbed a DC Direct Crisis of Infinite Earths Anti-Monitor Figure for $11.65 shipped. Few bucks off normal CBS prices and quite a bit off of Ebay rates.

drat, wish I could tell if they shipped to Canada or not. I've been looking for that Hush Alfred forever.

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?
Apparently Gleek is a con-exclusive and won't be available when the Twins hit MattyCollector.com. This has caused some hilarious exaggerated responses from the faggotry that is online action figure forums.

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?
I've been buying the hell out of DCUC lately. Picked up a New Gods 2-Pack over the weekend(Might go back for Batgirl/Azrael and Hal/Abin-Sur) and I've got most of the Atom Smasher wave coming to me in the post sometime this week(Except Aquaman, already got one. Anyone got his BAF part?).

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?

Fish Of Doom posted:

Wow, The Masked Rider is still really popular in Hong Kong. I remember that show on Fox Kids back in the mid 90's. I guess in Asia, it's like a cultural phenomenon.

Dear Action Figure Thread, try this new crack:

Click here for the full 600x930 image.

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?

LightsGameraAction posted:

I'm not sure whether to ask this here or in the Gurren Lagann thread over at ADTRW, but I was wondering if Revoltech's released the Gurren Wing accessory with any of their Gurren Lagann figures? I really want to get a Revoltech Gurren Lagann but not if they're going to release it again with Gurren Wing later.

Gurren Lagann comes with the backpack, Enki comes with the two wings and Lazengann comes with the tailfin-looking piece. All three are getting kind of hard to find nowadays.

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?

Xenomrph posted:

There's no way it's real. Why would Hasbro, a toy company, license out its toys to another toy company?

Yeah they've never done that before.

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?
Good news, everyone!

quote:

Mattel has announced the line up for DC Universe Classics Wave 13
This assortment will include:

* Blue Beetle
* Blue Devil
* Cheetah (Classic)
* Cheetah (Modern)
* Cyclotron
* Donna Troy
* Negative Man (classic)
* Negative Man (Black Variant)
* Super Boy

Definitely excited for BB, Superboy and Negative Man(Hello Doom Patrol!).

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?

Joe Fisto posted:

Question: Are the holes in mini-mates feet compatible with lego bricks? My Ghostbuster 'mates don't want to stand solidly.

Yes they are, there was even a ripoff building block system for minimates for awhile there.

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?

funtax posted:

As a heads up, I have a spare Beast Boy if anyone needs him.

How much do you want for him?

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?

funtax posted:

$17 shipped in-box, $15 shipped loose. He was $12.99 retail, so I just want to cover shipping costs.

Sounds like a deal, you can keep the BAF part in case anyone else needs it. Having it around will only serve to tempt to build another BAF. PM or email me at johnthermos at gmail.

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?

jet sanchEz posted:

I didn't see anything about this sort of thing in the OP so I hope that someone can point me in the right direction. I found a bunch of old South Park figures still in the box and wondered if they were worth anything.

A quick eBay search indicates that the new ones are worth a few bucks but nothing older (one box says 1998 on it) shows up...is there a goon preferred site for finding out an action figure's value? Thanks.

Go to eBay, find completed listings for the figures. This is what they're actually worth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?

SpeedofLife posted:

Xenomorph, is the Revoltech Alien figure as cool as it looks? Figured you would know.

I've got one and I gotta say, although I'm impressed with the sculpt and paint apps the pose-ability is limited in places. The only other thing I'd knock it for is the removable head dome thinger. I wish it was was a bit less transparent and stayed on more securely. As it stands though it's probably the best Alien figureat that price available.