Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barry the Sprout
Jan 12, 2001

mcustic posted:

So, why did you hate it?

I didn't hate it exactly, but I do agree that his politics were showing a little bit too much. In particular when the torturer was dealing with the policeman who insisted that he should be punished for what he did concerning a terrorist attack.

However, I did enjoy it in spite of it seeming a little bit formulaic over all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry the Sprout
Jan 12, 2001

Entropic posted:

Sounds like the most annoying parts of Garbadale.

I didn't really notice it in Garbadale (at least it wasn't one of the most memorable things about the book for me), but I certainly did in Transition. I am kind of oblivious to these kind of things normally, so it goes to show how in your face it all is in his latest.

• Locked thread