Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ugly In The Morning posted:

So, I started Use of Weapons and Player of Games 4 years ago, bounced off them a bit, and then moved.

Found them in my storage unit and read those and Surface Detail in a total of four or five days.

What's a good place to go next? I have Against a Dark Background, but I'm jonesing for some Culture stuff.

No advice for what to read next, but please don't ruin your experience by binge-reading everything over a couple of weeks, there won't be any more new books coming out for you to look forward to :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread