Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lamb SAUCE
Nov 1, 2005

Ooh, racist.
Thought this might be of interest to everyone, a tour of his study/office:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB1riyVLRcU

He seems like such a cool guy :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamb SAUCE
Nov 1, 2005

Ooh, racist.
I'm about halfway through The Wasp Factory and goddrat, Frank tricking little Paul into hitting the bomb and making it blow up :ohdear:. One of the most harrowing and disturbing things I've ever read. (I've not read American Psycho.)

lamb SAUCE
Nov 1, 2005

Ooh, racist.

Yuppie Scum posted:

Its available on Kindle, if you have one (or want to get one and need an excuse).

Used copies going here for $6.49. The mass market paperback is going for like 31 used, over 100 new.

lamb SAUCE
Nov 1, 2005

Ooh, racist.
Just finished Use of Weapons.

God. drat. :gonk: That was heart-wrenching and well done. Definitely going to give it another go at some point.

One my absolute favorite books. I dug the structure, reminded me a bit of Memento. Worked really well.

lamb SAUCE
Nov 1, 2005

Ooh, racist.
Absolutely gutted by this. God loving drat it.

• Locked thread