Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condimentalist
Jun 13, 2007
Time to start testing the waters:

My experience: BS in software engineering and i am finishing up my last two classes in my master’s in data analytics program.
I have extensive experience in business intelligence and software engineering-based data science.
I currently work at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (with an active TS), specializing in agile methodologies, project management, and data engineering on the national security side of things. I have deep understanding of data warehousing, BI solutions, and advanced data engineering practices, with over a decade of hands-on experience in SQL, Power BI, Tableau, python, C#, and React JS.

What I’m looking for: I am seeking a role that leverages my data engineering and BI skills, ideally at the mid-senior individual contributor (IC) level. I aim to contribute to backend or data-focused projects that require deep analytical skills and innovative problem-solving.

What I’m NOT looking for: Positions that require in-person attendance, or relocation, or roles focused on front-end development.

Where I live: East Tennessee

When I can start: 2-4 week notice.

Requirements: The role must be fully remote, or hybrid in the Knoxville TN area, with opportunities for professional growth in data science and engineering. It should also align with my interest in business intelligence and data-driven decision-making.
120k +\- depending on benefits and travel requirements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU