Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky MoFo
Aug 22, 2000

There are some mother fucking snakes on my mother fucking face!

Cavepimp posted:

Just an update: we're putting that job opening I listed earlier on hold for now. It may open up again in the near future, but for now I edited it out. Sorry about that guys.

The above listing for the affiliate/reseller programs for the online backup service is definitely still on the table.

One small change: Affiliate program is 15%, resellers are 20%. The difference? Affiliates sign people up and we handle billing all of them. Resellers sign people up, bill the customers themselves, and we bill the reseller for total space used at a 20% discount. Your choice. Either way we'll sign a non-compete if you're an IT service provider.

I haven't seen any emails from anyone here yet, but I have a hard time believing nobody is interested in a program that pays 15-20%. Every other affiliate program I've seen is much lower and it's only a one-time deal. This is recurring monthly income! Email me before we change our minds!

I'm the program manager for this, so you'll be talking to "the guy".
I sent you an email. from e_minton @ yahoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky MoFo
Aug 22, 2000

There are some mother fucking snakes on my mother fucking face!
Still nothing. I blame gremlins. You could always just PM me the info. Thanks