Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

e: Job closed, thanks.

kensei fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Apr 29, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Kenshin posted:

I would apply for this but even though I have a lot of the experience you're looking for I've never been in a full-on admin role, just QA Engineer type roles with my last job having tertiary responsibilities doing server lab administration (which included some remote datacenter stuff, but not a lot)

Unless you're not getting a lot of resumes and would be interested?

I tried to PM you. The job was just posted. Apply! If you can communicate well and demonstrate suitable knowledge you'll have a shot at it!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

We hired someone, please remove my job posting from the OP. Thanks!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

This is a pretty awesome area. I live in Vancouver, WA and drive about 25 miles to Beaverton, OR. If I was not already gainfully employed, I would be all over that job posting, Cavepimp.

PS - you should also throw that in the Oregoons or Portland thread.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

e: We hired someone, and I do not think it was a goon :eng99:

kensei fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Sep 25, 2009

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Just to make sure the OP is updated:

kensei posted:

e: We hired someone, and I do not think it was a goon :eng99:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I figured that since the job was for a university - jobs.fgcu.edu that was the reason why they were requiring a degree.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Doesn't someone here actually know the guy who took that job IRL? Or was it the sucker who went for the Rogue job? Can't remember.

I know the goon who's friend took the Rogue job, yeah. As far as I know, he's still there.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Hey, we're hiring in the lovely Portland, Oregon area! We are currently seeking:

DevOps Automation Engineer
Azure / Cloud OS Solutions Architect
TACC Technician
Technical Services Manager
Sales Architect

This is a fun place with at least 4 goons currently working here now, PM me for links/questions/details!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Tigren posted:

No PMs, can I email?

Yeah, my username at easystreet dot NET

kensei fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Mar 18, 2016

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

:yotj: forgot to update this

kensei fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Oct 26, 2016

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

How many positions are open? I just saw the post and feel like I am behind already :saddowns:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I mailed you too!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

e2: hired a goon

kensei fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Feb 5, 2023

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

If you are in the Portland, OR area and know networking, drop me a line. We're hiring for a mid-level Network Engineer, goon boss (not me but great dude), excellent benefits and some time in the office when needed to lay hands on hardware but mostly remote.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Happy to get you in touch with the hiring manager A Frosty Witch, LMK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

MY WIFE wants a resume review, she is not technical but in the HR field. Any good places anyone can recommend?