Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

permabanned
Aug 12, 2008

優しい野菜
My experience: M.Eng. in VLSI systems and Embedded systems from Paris 6 uiversity, one year of Ph.D. research in H.264 (Various profiles) encoding of HDTV1080, made an IC design of a real-time face detector for HDTV. You can see the rest of it here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3087954
What I'm looking for: VHDL/Verilog/SystemC IP IC design, verification and QA, any job in computer hardware or embedded system which can boost my job experience
What I'm not looking for: IT, HelpDesk and web development
Where I live: Paris, France
Where I'm looking: Continental Europe - I don't mind relocating and I can work just fine anywhere in the world, the trouble is that I have a visa only for Schengen states.
When can I start: immediately, if it's a remote working or as soon as I get there if I have to be present at the workplace
Can be reached via: ivan underscore dmitriev at hotmail dot com or right here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU