Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

My Experience: 4 years of customer service. Been building and maintaining personal PC systems for years. Helped maintain printers at my previous position.
What I'm looking for: a Help Desk or other entry level position in the Denver Metro area (DTC preferred) or a remote position.
What I'm not looking for: A position that requires significant relocation or more then a very occasional night shift
Where I live : Denver
When Can I start: Today
Requirements: I want to be an employee not an independent contractor though that could be negotiated along with compensation.
Can be reached by: pm or corbin.greene21 at gmail
Certifications
Comptia A+ certified March 2013
Perusing Security and Network +

LionYeti fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Mar 25, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

My Experience: 10 years of some kind of technical support, 6 years of that being Desktop Service/help desk and then 2 of that being Jr Systems Admin work on top of Help Desk. Was A+ Certified and could probably easily get it again. I did a bunch of Active Directory support, on boarding and off boarding. I spun up a Microsoft Intune instance at my old job. I have dealt with Microsoft 365 , Slack Administration, Azure AD and Google Workspace in the cloud space. I coordinated 2 office moves and 2 windows 7 to 10 transitions at other jobs. Took care of everyone from new hires to CEO at all previous jobs. Been promoted multiple times throughout my career and love to fix stuff.

What I'm looking for: The opportunity to learn the server and virtualization stuff that I haven't gotten to round out my skill set. The opportunity to fix problems.
What I'm NOT looking for: Not looking for 1099 contract work or any contract below 1 year in length
Where I live: Denver Colorado fine to commute anywhere in the metro area
When I can start: Today just got laid off so its a little more urgent.
Requirements: 401k Medical Dental Decent PTO 70k or above for w2 90 for 1099 contract
Can be reached PM's or corbin.greene21@gmail.com

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

What I'm looking for: senior desktop support jr system admin

What I'm NOT looking for: contract to hire unless there are in writing terms for conversion. Msp unless it’s project based

Experience: ~10 years general troubleshooting 6 years of desktop support, done Intune, mdm, support up to the C level, Mac and windows, slack administrator, google workspace and azure ad/entra

Where I'm located: Colorado

Requirements:On Site/Hybrid Denver Metro Area or Remote travel okay.

Can be reached by: PMs preferred

LionYeti fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Dec 21, 2023