Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slate Slabrock
Sep 12, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Edit: The position I had open is closed, but we have a lot of technical openings across the US, from Entry Level desktop support in Tulsa to a Director of Enterprise IT Security in Omaha. Click the link and select "Technical" from Job Families. We occasionally have openings in the Philippines and UK.

Slate Slabrock fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Nov 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slate Slabrock
Sep 12, 2009
Grimey Drawer
We are looking for a few Network Engineers (2 junior, 1 senior I believe).

The position is in LA (with possible relocation), but I'm fighting for at least one remote person or someone to be at one of our other sites (Youngstown/Canton/Cincinnati, Ohio or Atlanta. We also have sites in Tucson and Lubbock) because I'm sick of stuff breaking at 0700 Eastern and trying to wake up a Pacific time engineer.

https://careers.vxi.com/Job/Details?id=3812&rnd=0.03460651976401086

Slate Slabrock
Sep 12, 2009
Grimey Drawer
We are looking for a hybrid Network Engineer in Youngstown, Ohio (I know, I know, but the pay is around 95-105k and that's really good for this area). We offer a yearly bonus based on how well the company performs, pretty good benefits, and excellent company culture. And a cool hard hat and a pair of steel toe boots.

Vallourec Network Engineer