Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
My experience: 10 years at different forms of NOCs(network operation centers). Have worked with major and minor ISPs, an MSP, and Oracle. Have a CCNA, it's expired but I'm studying as we speak to refresh it again.
What I'm looking for: Anything that needs someone experienced in networking, troubleshooting/maintaining them, and monitoring them. Or anything that can make use of my skillset and wouldn't mind training me in whatever else they need, I really love learning new tech stuff.
What I'm NOT looking for: Dayshift jobs. Due to a medical condition, I can't really work dayshift jobs without things eventually becoming dangerous for me. I'm no longer in a position where I can say no, however, so if you don't have any nightshifts available, feel free to hit me up anyway.
Where I live: Charlotte, NC.
Where I'm looking: As above, but I'm willing to relocate if assistance is offered.
When I can start: ASAP. Not currently employed.
Requirements: Health insurance and PTO. I found out the hard way that life without either of those *really* sucks.
Can be reached via: PM, yashael89@gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU