Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
My experience: 10 years development, 5 years PHP + MySQL + Linux administration
What I'm looking for: A job, high quality OO PHP/MySQL, am willing to learn frameworks/programs/etc. I'll take on a junior Linux admin job too if that's what you have; I'm not quite confident being the #1. Part-time is fine, full-time is better. Contract or salary.
What I'm NOT looking for: Anything not involving programming or administration or anything like that. I had someone call me, after finding my resume, to ask if I wanted to do door-to-door insurance sales.
Where I live: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Where I'm looking: Eastern Iowa (Des Moines is the absolute western limit), OR telecommuting. I cannot move at this time, but I'm willing to travel. I can't work on site in Chicago but I'm willing to drive out there every couple of weeks if necessary, for example.
When I can start: Now.
Requirements: Market pay; health insurance if not contract, enough money to afford health insurance if contract. I'll take less money for a telecommute job, need more money for a non-telecommute job further than 50 miles from Cedar Rapids.
Can be reached via: PM, AIM in profile

Golbez fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Aug 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
1 2 3!
An aside, but I notice you mentioned Monster and CareerBuilder. Any particular reason you didn't say Dice?

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
1 2 3!
I desperately need out of my job.

My Experience: A decade of PHP/MySQL development, a few more years beyond that of ColdFusion/Access development. (My CF knowledge is really stunted, though, I haven't used it since 2003) Five years of jQuery/AJAX development. I also have a working knowledge of Linux administration, but not enough (without being tested) to say I can be an administrator.

What I'm looking for: Anything. Preferably full time PHP developer or MySQL DBA. My real passion seems to be database design and optimization.

Where I live: Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Where I'm looking: Anywhere for telecommute, otherwise Eastern Iowa, mainly. Most of my work experience has been telecommute, and obviously there's not too much to do in Iowa, but I'm of course willing to move for the right job. It's not like I have roots here. I'm willing to travel.

When I can start: Two weeks notice for full time, immediately for part time telecommute.

Can be reached via: aleonard1 at gmail or PM.