Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

My experience: I graduated from Columbia with a math degree thirteen months ago. Since then, I've been a Project Manager for a Clinical Trials lab. However, for the last four months, I've been testing and validating programs we use at the lab.

What I'm looking for: A good group of people to work with and interesting problems. I only took my current job because I had been working there during school and felt I had the best job given the market and my lack of interest in finance. Therefore, anything that is remotely interesting would be welcomed.

What I'm not looking for: I do not like to travel often. I can deal with a trip or two every year, but am not looking to do any more than that.

Where I live: New York City

Where I'm looking: New York City

When I can start: Two-weeks after you hire me.

Requirements: Full-time, benefits.

Can be reached: PM.

EDIT: Corrected.

abelwingnut fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Feb 11, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU