Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snadsnad
Dec 31, 2002
My experience: Graduated December 05 from The Ohio State University: Fisher College of Business with a BSBA specializing in MIS. Started as an intern at my current company in June 2004 as help desk grunt. Got moved to EDI in March of 05. Became the network administrator in March 2006 working extensively with Cisco routers/switches/firewalls. Drew the short straw to manage 24 brand new RHEL4 servers in June 2006. Only notable cert is a CCNA and I'm 3/5 of the way to my CCSP. Studying for CCNP now.
What I'm looking for: Strictly networking and/or information security. Ideally I'd wind up being some sort of engineer/analyst.
What I'm NOT looking for: Help desk and anything related to programming.
Where I live: Columbus, OH
Where I'm looking: Columbus, OH but my lease is up in June and I'm considering anywhere in the US.
When I can start: If it is in Columbus, OH I just need to give two weeks notice. If anywhere else, July.
Requirements: Full-time, relocation fees would be nice, benefits, competitive salary, a more open/progressive work environment, reasonable vacation time, possible flex-hours or work from home now and then, and to be surrounded by co-workers as good as I am or better.
Can be reached via: PM or grumbles [dot] 2 [at] gmail [dot] com

snadsnad fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Apr 1, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU