Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrKevorkian
Jan 19, 2003

Dr. Death in his natural environment. Don't feed the Doctor!
My experience: 28+ years in Retail Supply Chain Logistics. I've done 19 different Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) projects with 9 different WMS products. Primarily Manhattan PkMS, and WMOS 2012 and 2019. I have extensive experience in Procure to Pay through Order to Cash, EDI, API, Physical Inventory Transactions, ERP integrations, interface mapping integrations, Logistics Systems including B2B, CRM, TMS, YMS, Labor Management, etc. I've been a end user on the operations side, especially Transportation and can relay business needs to the IT side in technical functional speak. I am proficient in SQL, different DBA software, and Business Intelligence.
What I'm looking for: Hopefully remote work as I'm in Southern California. WMS systems implementations, configuration, testing, training, UAT, FAT, VAT, or business analyst for Retail Supply Chain Systems.
What I'm NOT looking for: Entry level anything
Where I live: Rancho Cucamonga, CA (50 miles due East of LA) I am unable to relocate at this time.
Where I'm looking: Remote or travel in US as needed up to 75% expenses paid by employer
When I can start: Immediately. I was laid off back on 8/1/23 and am willing to start ASAP
Requirements: Full time, Pay is negotiable, but would be happy in the $135K/year range
Can be reached via: PM, michaelapgarcia [at] gmail dot com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU