Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

afflictionwisp
Aug 26, 2003
My experience: Been in IT since 2002, jumped from desktop to the Sysadmin side in 2011, a couple years dealing with Microsoft System Center products, then shifted to compute/storage/hosting. Lot of time with vSphere, with some NSX, VSAN, and Horizon mixed in. At my current job I have been de facto storage architect for a software development company spanning offices in multiple countries - whole lot of Netapp platforms, Quantum, a little Pure, a few other one-off things.
What I'm looking for: Systems engineer or Architect, senior or technical team lead. Happy to keep doing storage/hosting stuff, or to shift focus to other systems.
What I'm NOT looking for: Helpdesk, network engineering, or programming.
Where I live: Maryland
Where I'm looking: DC/Metro, Baltimore or Frederick MD, Northern VA
When I can start: Potentially any time, with a two-to-four week lead.
Requirements: Full-time, hybrid or full-remote (may be able to entertain more on-site time in the future, but that will be difficult for the next year or two). I cannot relocate. Opportunities to expand my skills or grow into a leadership/management role. Total compensation in the 160k neighborhood.
Can be reached via: PM on here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU