Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

All-Beef Patricide
Dec 9, 2003
The company I'm working for is going to be laying off 70% of the development team and I've come up short on the job search so I figured I'd try here too! If you have any openings or are interested, please contact me with the info below and I will get my resume out ASAP!

Edit: Forgot to mention - I have a B.S. in Computer Science.

My experience: 5 years software development, primarily in C# and Java, with a bit of C++. Current experience in BizTalk Server 2004/2006/2006R2, WCF, MSBuild, ASP.Net with AJAX, asmx and WCF web services, and a lot of other .NET-related technologies used to support our in-house enterprise integration architecture. Also quite a bit of MSSQL in most of the development work.

Led/mentored dev team on latest major project, and am very familiar and comfortable with classic SDLC and Agile environments and have worked with both. Have also been involved with US Navy subcontracting work so I'm used to, and am capable of, writing massive amounts of documentation for a variety of audiences and (hopefully) developing high-quality, testable code.

Previous experience in Java with a lot of Swing UI development, a bit of J2EE, Spring, Hibernate with Oracle store, JSF, and probably more that I'm forgetting.

What I'm looking for: I'm looking for another development role ideally using .NET technologies. BizTalk work would be great but those types of jobs are few and far between. I don't really have a preference as far as application vs. web development, so long as it's interesting work with good people. I'd probably be open to Java or C++ development depending on the situation, but I am looking to expand my skills on the .NET technology stack.

Where I live: Between Tacoma and Seattle, WA.

Where I'm looking: Anywhere in the Seattle/Bellevue/Tacoma area.

When I can start: As soon as possible; 2 weeks if I got hired today, or immediately if I'm laid off.

Requirements: Health insurance or COBRA/private health insurance subsidy is 100% needed for my family right now. Fair salary/wages would be a plus!

Can be reached via: PM me on the forums or email me at mjmurray@gmail.com.

All-Beef Patricide fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jun 22, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

All-Beef Patricide
Dec 9, 2003
We've been looking forever for a good Senior .NET Web Developer in Las Vegas, NV I think we still are.

Who we are: The leading company in providing automated solutions to small-to-medium managed service providers and IT systems management companies. We're a small company that provides a strictly .NET solution to managed service providers and enterprises who want an efficient and automated solution to managing their IT resources. We have customers worldwide and are expanding at a healthy rate for a small company. Specifically, we provide a solution to manage all computers, mobile devices, etc., in company IT environments/outsourced MSPs all over the world in just about any capacity you could imagine.

What we do: We write software to make the lives of those who manage company/client IT resources less hellish.
When: Yesterday
Requirements:

In spite of our official job description, if you manage to internet detective it, we are looking for someone with a strong .NET background (and those interested in working in what is mostly up-to-date technologies) as well as good SQL experience and experience with ASP.NET and javascript frameworks (ExtJS in particular although the open positions are not really focused on this). We're currently in a push to squeeze performance out of the system so if you are a wizard at SQL queries or are completely anal about optimizing C# you will get to the head of the pack. If you have experience in converting hilariously inefficient classic ASP to ASP.NET code, you're even more set.

We're a small company that is growing rapidly in the Vegas area. Because we're small, you'll have to be prepared to wear a lot of hats and deal with a lot of areas, from talking directly to the president as well as dealing with angry customers. It's a demanding job but it's really cool work and you get to see the direct impact that your work makes with your customers. And, if you're in the Las Vegas area, you are not going to find a job like this unless you go to work at Zappos.

The compensation package is also well above what you will find in this city for this type of work. We also have no vacation/sick leave policy so as long as you don't abuse it you can work from home or take time off as needed. We don't provide relocation for any reason apparently but if you are looking for a job and are qualified and within a few hundred miles this is definitely a good place to consider. U-hauls are cheap ok

If you are interested please send your resume to mjmurray@gmail.com and I will get it in the right hands ASAP.

All-Beef Patricide fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Mar 7, 2012

All-Beef Patricide
Dec 9, 2003
Who we are: Kaseya
What we do: The leading provider in large-scale system management software. We provide a software solution to manage small to huge amounts of machines to managed service providers, governments, state entities, schools, etc.
When: In the next couple of weeks

I just had a coworker put in notice as he is moving out of state for family stuff so I figured I'd try again here. This is hot off the presses and has not been posted anywhere yet. If you are local or are willing to relocate on your own, please read on.

We are looking for someone skilled in Javascript (ExtJS 4 in particular), C#, SQL Server (less important) to join our UI team. We build the toolkit that allows the rest of our company's developers to deliver top-notch front-end experiences for their modules, and for the core system. This position is particularly cool because you're part of the core of the system (layoff proof!) and you get to interact with all sorts of other teams and help them get the perfect user experience.

Kaseya is one of the best companies I have ever worked for, and I have worked for small shops, Microsoft, DOD contractors, and more. We offer full benefits, unlimited vacation and sick leave (within reason), stock options, and have a small, tight-nit team that works closely together. And the pay is better than average for the area. Plus we have no income taxes, low cost of living, the best restaurants in the country, and endless entertainment.

We're very very informal, which is a rarity in Las Vegas, and our main goal is to write killer software and make the company money and make our customers happy. Because we're a small company, we do work directly with customers in certain cases, which to me is a plus, but bear that in mind. If you are a good people person with customers and are a good coder, you will go VERY far.

If you are experienced in .NET development with a good amount of Javascript experience, ideally with frameworks like ExtJS, JQuery, etc., and are interested in a new opportunity in Las Vegas please send your resume to matt.murray@kaseya.com and I will get it directly into the hands of our Senior VP of Engineering.

Hopefully I'll finally get a goonbite as the recruiters here are shady as all hell