Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
My experience: 15+ years in various industries, from television, to education, to healthcare. More recently focused on project management, team leadership, and process development/consulting. Have coordinated and overseen numerous projects, including new constructions and total replacements of tech infrastructure.

What I'm looking for: Full-time, primarily remote project management or process consulting would be preferable. Comfortable with helpdesk supervision temporarily, but would prefer to distance myself from tech support at this point in my career.

What I'm NOT looking for: Contract work, helpdesk, MSPs.

Where I live: Denver, CO.

Where I'm looking: Remote, Denver, Portland. A presence in Canada would be nice, as I might be moving that way eventually, but not required.

When I can start: Two weeks notice.

Requirements: Full-time, remote or commutable, $100k starting.

Can be reached via: PM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

A Frosty Witch posted:

My experience: 15+ years in various industries, from television, to education, to healthcare. More recently focused on project management, team leadership, and process development/consulting. Have coordinated and overseen numerous projects, including new constructions and total replacements of tech infrastructure.

What I'm looking for: Full-time, primarily remote project management or process consulting would be preferable. Comfortable with helpdesk supervision, but would prefer to distance myself from tech support at this point in my career.

What I'm NOT looking for: Contract work, helpdesk, MSPs.

Where I live: Denver, CO.

Where I'm looking: Remote, Denver, Portland, Toronto.

When I can start: Immediately

Requirements: Full-time, remote or commutable, ~$85k

Can be reached via: PM, [username]@gmail.com

Reposting as I've been laid off and this is now a more critical search than previously.

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I'm trying to move to Portland but I don't think I know enough networking to be hirable

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

If there's one thing I've learned to keep in mind in my career, it's to not hear hoofbeats and immediately think it's a zebra.

kensei posted:

Happy to get you in touch with the hiring manager A Frosty Witch, LMK

Sent you a PM

A Frosty Witch fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Sep 3, 2023

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I don't have a masters, but I do have 9 years of experience, and I haven't even gotten a phone screen from hundreds of applications this year. I've even started applying for normal tech support stuff just to have *something*, and nothing. It's so loving bad right now.

This was mine as well. Over a thousand applications with 20 years of experience, with the last 10 being in director/management, and only ended up with like 3 callbacks over the course of 7 months.

It's really bad out there :smith: