Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twofish
Apr 17, 2006

5 years clerical work in libraries. Recently, about two years of misc. under the table tech support stuff, working in generally horrible networking conditions with no budget or sympathy from the management. Read: 20 host network without a server and in some cases no commercial anti virus. They "discovered" I was good with computers and set me about "solving" their tech issues. I still don't want my fingerprints on their train wreck. They didn't increase my pay, and their constant praise and rear end kissing isn't making up for that anymore. I'm not being arrogant, I'm just tired of going to these committee meetings where I try to explain why $1000/year just won't cut it for the tech budget to a bunch of 50 year old women.

In other news, I'm a Junior CS major / math minor with a perfect streak of 4.0's in EE and CS classes and a 3.7 calculus GPA. Python, Java, Linux skills.

What I'm looking for: Part time internship, anything programming or Unix related.
What I'm NOT looking for: Enterprise class IT poo poo.
Where I live: Spokane / NE Washington area.
When I can start: After current employer notification period.
Requirements: Part time, local.
Can be reached via: PM or email.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU