Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zorak of Michigan
Jun 10, 2006

My employer has used TekSystems quite a bit and had reasonable luck. In some markets they've been unable to offer good people, but those were also markets where our public job postings failed to produce interested applicants, so I can't put it all on Tek. In stronger markets we can tell them what we're looking for and they filter out the chaff for us. I've never once had them send me a candidate who turned out to be unqualified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorak of Michigan
Jun 10, 2006

Yeah, I would love to hear stories of doing computer stuff there. My first thought is that anything you can do remote would get done remote, so on-site computer stuff would probably be way too heavy on actual touching of computers. Then I remembered that making logical assumptions about IT for large organizations will steer you wrong fairly often.

Zorak of Michigan
Jun 10, 2006

Matt Zerella posted:

Just have to wait out this AI bubble to pop (it will). Right now C levels still have a boner for reducing headcount with AI AnY Day NoW!

That, and other open jobs are getting closed so the head count can go to AO projects.