Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Love that sound when I shove the dandelion extraction tool into the ground, apply torque, and there's a deep-in-the-Earth snap. Then a big fat long juicy root comes out. I've been dreaming about dandelions lately. I close my eyes and see them like when you stare at the Sun for too long. Kinda crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Chad Sexington posted:

Do you eat em or just like weeding?

We have a billion of them but I only bother with the ones in my raised beds. I even let the ones in my paths live if they don't cross me.

I don't eat them. I'm kinda just enjoying the weeding, yeah. Good physical labor. Nice weather, good temperature, a cool wind, time with the dog. Just having a great time in general!