Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

When my mom first moved out to the country, we discovered a good portion of our wooded land was covered in a combination of Kudzu and poison ivy. Not a good combination. It took YEARS to clear every last bit of kudzu out and I'm still not sure we did it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

My lettuce started sprouting today. I m thrilled and excited.

My plan was to start lettuce, melons and carrots inside. I'm going to plant the beans outside in a rotation in order to maintain a good harvest and we'll plant the pumpkins outside too.

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

The weather finally broke here and we had mid-60 degrees instead of the snow. This made the kids excited because they could finally dig up their gardens. In fact, that was the question I was greeted with this morning.

What? You WANT to go outside and do something active? Like I'm going to say no!

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

My strawberries went from sheer foliage and green to bursting out in blossoms literally overnight.

I know this because last night I planted rhubarb and chives and checked the berries before I went inside.

I'm so excited.