Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.
Since I can't grow Cannabis anymore, I've turned my focus to the things my girlfriend likes to eat. I grow indoors with LED, but I have some outdoor space that I planted some grapes and berries in.

Ignore the labeling, left over from my cannabis days, they are in fact strawberries.

Some Broccoli Plants

Chives, Onions, Lettuce and Spinach

Seedlings and Smaller Plants are Grown with this light

When plants get real big they go under the UFO, Going to have Hydro Tomatoes under this later on

I own my own LED Light company, and I don't want to derail too much from the original purpose of this thread, growing things. But I've got a 10% off coupon for goons: goon10

You can read about LED at my website https://www.hortiglow.com or if no one minds a derail I can field questions here.

As for the garden, I've got a lot of seeds germinating right now, those pictures are just some things I threw together to have for the Cincinnati Flower and Garden show, since I'm getting a booth there this year.

edit, I'm also going to try and make it more zen like, cleaner and more efficient of a set up, not so lazily half assed, I want to be able to chill in the big closet and relax, but for now it'll do.

RizieN fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Mar 28, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU