Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

If you aren't into holy poo poo, try this wall-mounted light. I have one in the hallway to the bathroom, one on the stairs, and one in the first-floor hallway. They've lasted a couple of years, with a couple of battery changes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

kastein posted:

I seem to recall buying a fair number on Amazon for less than that but I might be brain farting. Make sure you buy the correct kind, if you have a plug on neutral capable panel (PON) you'll want the PON breakers for sure but if your panel is not PON capable, you will have to get the pigtail kind.
Maybe it's just me, but I would not buy safety-critical items from Amazon. Not only are they full of counterfeits, but they dump all incoming GurgleAs into the same drat bin, so you may think you're buying from a trusted source, but actually you're getting whichever GurgleA is at the top of the bin.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Double oven with bread proofing? drat.