Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mike fictitious
Apr 2, 2003

Like all girls I love unicorns!
My cop was very nice except:
  • As of mid-week, he had still not filed the police report, so my insurance company and lawyer cannot get a copy.
  • He (hopefully) documented the other driver's address, contact info, and insurance in the report, but did not give me any of this information at the scene. Now, even when numerous people have called in to get it, we're still coming up dry until the report is filed.
In the end, I've gotten more information from the tow truck driver than from the cop.

Unrelated, but I had been googling mean/average accident injury settlements in my state :monocle:. I know I'll probably have to pay back my health insurance company, and give the lawyer his cut, but :psyboom:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

mike fictitious posted:

My cop was very nice except:
  • As of mid-week, he had still not filed the police report, so my insurance company and lawyer cannot get a copy.
  • He (hopefully) documented the other driver's address, contact info, and insurance in the report, but did not give me any of this information at the scene. Now, even when numerous people have called in to get it, we're still coming up dry until the report is filed.
In the end, I've gotten more information from the tow truck driver than from the cop.

Unrelated, but I had been googling mean/average accident injury settlements in my state :monocle:. I know I'll probably have to pay back my health insurance company, and give the lawyer his cut, but :psyboom:.

That's pretty standard. Cops will not talk to you about or at the accident at all, due to not having enough concrete information to really figure out what is going on and make a good determination about fault/etc. It does suck like hell to wait, though, I feel your pain.

Methusulah
Aug 2, 2007

Son of a Bitch!
Well drat, was hoping not to post in here...well, ever. But what yah gonna do, eh? I was getting the bike ready for a ride today, and I adjusted the throttle. Evidently I pulled it too tight so it was revving it at about 5k. I figured, no problem, we're stopping to get gas I'll take care of it then. Well, we came up to a red light, but got a green right arrow. So we turn right then an immediate left to the gas station. Traffic passed and I didn't end up putting my feet down, but then I was in first and I guess got confused and down I went.

A harley guy happened to be coming up, and helped me get my bike up and Homey helped me push it into the gas station.
Nothing broken, snapped, or ruined. All in all I came out ok.

TCX X-squared boots. Suede uppers that will maybe last another spill. Any faster and I'm pretty sure it would have gone all the way through.

Same with the Joe Rocket Blaster 4.0 gloves. They have a hole Almost all the way through. Glad I got leather instead of mesh :)

As far as I can tell I didn't hit my elbows. Not pictured are my kneedguards, they came out just fine, a little scratched, and my denim jeans held up ok it seems too. Whoever in the gear thread said to Protect The Knees- thank you so much. gently caress it would have hurt otherwise.

Dinged tank.

Scraped fairing

A little scrape on the exhaust.

Then we rode to another town to see Homey's parents. I was a little spooked, but rode it out. The way back was better, now I'm just trying to take inventory of aches and pains.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Methusulah posted:

Well drat, was hoping not to post in here...well, ever. But what yah gonna do, eh? I was getting the bike ready for a ride today, and I adjusted the throttle. Evidently I pulled it too tight so it was revving it at about 5k. I figured, no problem, we're stopping to get gas I'll take care of it then. Well, we came up to a red light, but got a green right arrow. So we turn right then an immediate left to the gas station. Traffic passed and I didn't end up putting my feet down, but then I was in first and I guess got confused and down I went.

A harley guy happened to be coming up, and helped me get my bike up and Homey helped me push it into the gas station.
Nothing broken, snapped, or ruined. All in all I came out ok.

TCX X-squared boots. Suede uppers that will maybe last another spill. Any faster and I'm pretty sure it would have gone all the way through.

Same with the Joe Rocket Blaster 4.0 gloves. They have a hole Almost all the way through. Glad I got leather instead of mesh :)

As far as I can tell I didn't hit my elbows. Not pictured are my kneedguards, they came out just fine, a little scratched, and my denim jeans held up ok it seems too. Whoever in the gear thread said to Protect The Knees- thank you so much. gently caress it would have hurt otherwise.

Dinged tank.

Scraped fairing

A little scrape on the exhaust.

Then we rode to another town to see Homey's parents. I was a little spooked, but rode it out. The way back was better, now I'm just trying to take inventory of aches and pains.

Glad you're alright, and I'm glad the knee protection came in handy. I'd suggest some painkillers now and be prepared to wake up tomorrow with a whole new set of aches and pains. Did your helmet hit the ground?

And I'm sure you know this now, but you should always fix problems like that before you go riding. Just take the extra couple of minutes. I hate doing it too, but it's for the best.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Had my first spill on the Ducati monster after a year of riding it. I was at a stop light and traffic started rolling. As I was moving through, i heard a siren and started watching my back mirror to see if it was coming up behind me. I look back up and I'm about to rear-end a black jetta. I swerve between two lanes and brake so hard the back end comes up. When it comes back down, the bike flops on its left side. I kept the clutch held in and the bike was still running, so I lifted it back up and rode into the next parking lot to inspect damage. Lost some clutch fluid when it was tipped over, and scraped up the mirror mount and clutch lever and the muffler a little. The shifter was bent in too, but that bent back out easily enough. No damage to me except my ego; really made me feel like an rear end in a top hat.

Lesson learned: watch the loving road!

Edit: And just a few days ago I was reading about new riders laying their bikes down at a stop and thinking, "Heh, I got over that in my dirt bike days.:smug:"

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Aug 4, 2009

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???
I almost lowsided my '82 GS550 on Saturday, and luckily I didn't highside over a median immediately as well. Made a right turn from stop, headed up a hill, and must have been right on the edge of traction. As I went to switch off the turn signal the back end stepped out. Road looked okay, must have been to much wrist/lean. Slid on the sole of my boot a bit, but got a hold of it in enough time (clutch reflex FTW) to basically get it upright and pointed forward about 6 inches from the median. Quickly pulled over at my new destination and had lunch :D

A bit of a strain on my shoulder from muscling the bars as it slapped back vertical, but not even a scratch on my peg, nor a bit of nerves suprisingly. Rider behind me thought I was going into traffic, and then said he actually broke out laughing at my recovery, as I apparently gave some onlookers a thumbs up almost immediately. That part I don't remember...but I certainly will remember to be mindful of the powerband while I've got it leaned in first gear :D A good way to learn a lesson in my first season, I must say.

Steel toe boots, full face helmet, armored jacket, gloves and jeans as usual: glad I didn't need them.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

mike fictitious posted:

An RN took charge of me, not allowing me to move, etc.

The cops showed up, then the EMTs. The RN told the EMTs I needed a neck brace and back board.

This RN is far smarter than the EMTs if they were not planning on backboarding you. The mechanism of injury indicates that regardless of the symptoms you currently have, you could have a head/neck/spine injury. Since there aren't CT/MRI/Xrays in the field, you often have to assume the worst based on what happened to the person. Since I'm a ski patroller, I see lots of people flying into trees and those sorts of things. If you run your head into a tree you're going on a backboard until someone with an MD after their name says you're alright. In the grand scheme of things a few hours of discomfort and the expense of a ambulance ride is nothing compared to letting someone who is masking a severe injury walk around and do further damage.

AnnoyBot
May 28, 2001

AnnoyBot posted:

This is not my accident, but rather my 75 year old father's.
...:words:...

12 weeks later...

My dad has been walking for about a month now. His hip is crooked, but otherwise pinned back together pretty well. He went from wheelchair to crutches to a cane in roughly a week once the doctor signed off. Kids: this is why it's better to weigh 140 lb than 250 lb.

The hospital bill was about $250,000. The negligent driver had $15000 of liability coverage, no assets, no license and has already returned to Mexico. My dad's under-insured motorist only went to $50000 and the $15k of the other guy's insurance gets subtracted from that, so he gets exactly $50k, no more. His attorney says it would be a solid $900k case if there were assets available to recover, but there aren't. The big question mark is if the health insurance will try to recover anything from my dad because he was treated at an out of network hospital, and then there is the question of what Medicare will spring for.

Regarding the above discussion of police reports: since there was no crime (aside from the unlicensed driver) the CHP took 3-4 weeks to release the complete report. It took almost a week just for the "cover sheet" to be released with basic names and insurance policy numbers.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Once again, I thank God that I live in Canada.

Simkin
May 18, 2007

"He says he's going to be number one!"
Jesus christ. Are you going to be paying his hospital bill off until you're his age? :smithicide:

Rnr
Sep 5, 2003

some sort of irredeemable trash person
Just want to be sure I understand the gist of it: your dad got injured due to no fault of his own and now owes a hospital $200.000?

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

Rnr posted:

Just want to be sure I understand the gist of it: your dad got injured due to no fault of his own and now owes a hospital $200.000?

God bless America :patriot::911:

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
HEY ILL HAV 2 TXT U L8TR I JUST DROVE IN 2 A DAYCARE AND SCRATCHED MY RAZR
Jesus christ I am raising my under-insured/uninsured amounts today :gonk:

AnnoyBot
May 28, 2001

Rnr posted:

Not exactly. The bill for services rendered at the (out of network) hospital was 200k. His insurance paid this, but there is some question as to what that insurance will attempt to recover from my dad. He's paid a few grand in copays and whatnot so far. That insurance is in addition to Medicare. We have no idea how Medicare will interact with the final result either, yet.

Now- if my dad didn't have health insurance or medicare, he would have a $200k bill from the hospital and a $50k payout from the sum total of Jose Assface's insurance and his own under-insured motorist coverage. That would have left him with a $150k balance to pay. However that scenario didn't happen.

Oh- here's the Vespa after the accident:

AnnoyBot fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Aug 8, 2009

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot
drat me, if I ever learn to understand the US medical system. Where I live all is financed by tax payments. No, I'm not a communist, but health is nothing to joke about. It's priorities, I know, but health care should overrule military and space endeavors any day.

Best of wishes to your dad.

/Derail

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

Rnr posted:

Thank god I live in Australia where you can't register a vehicle without paying for the insurance that will cover your victims medical costs in the event you hurt someone, and if someone does hit you with an unregistered vehicle that doesn't have that insurance, then the goverment will pay the majority of it anyway.

Rudager fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Aug 8, 2009

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Rudager posted:

Thank god I live in Australia where you can't register a vehicle without paying for the insurance that will cover your victims medical costs in the event you hurt someone, and if someone does hit you with an unregistered vehicle that doesn't have that insurance, then the goverment will pay the majority of it anyway.

Same in Canada. In my province, you aren't allowed on the road without $1m liability insurance. Everything else is optional.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Please let's take the political system and health insurance rants to D&D.

Rnr
Sep 5, 2003

some sort of irredeemable trash person

AnnoyBot posted:

Not exactly. The bill for services rendered at the (out of network) hospital was 200k. His insurance paid this, but there is some question as to what that insurance will attempt to recover from my dad. He's paid a few grand in copays and whatnot so far. That insurance is in addition to Medicare. We have no idea how Medicare will interact with the final result either, yet.

Now- if my dad didn't have health insurance or medicare, he would have a $200k bill from the hospital and a $50k payout from the sum total of Jose Assface's insurance and his own under-insured motorist coverage. That would have left him with a $150k balance to pay. However that scenario didn't happen.

Ah ok, thanks for explaining the finer nuances (which we euro folk don't always get to hear). I'm interested to hear how it all pans out.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
Yesterday I just now got my motorcycle back from the shop after someone hit my bike, knocked it over, then he drove off (as mentioned on the previous page).

I just wanted to mention newer riders if something simple happens to your bike, like scratched fairings and bent kickstands and clutches, be prepared to wait nearly a month for your bike.

I was planning on selling my car, but now I'm going to keep it for emergency uses when someone messes up my bike.

Apparently it takes more time for motorcycle shops to order in parts they need and more often gently caress up the order by ordering the wrong stuff!!

My bike fix should have been 2 weeks, but it took a tad over 3 weeks for wrong part order. Would have been longer because they ordered another wrong part (the left muffler), but since the muffler was still usable they called and said I can have the bike back and would call me when the part is in.

OrangeFurious
Oct 14, 2005

Ce n'est pas une St. Furious.

ijii posted:

if something simple happens to your bike, like scratched fairings and bent kickstands and clutches, be prepared to wait nearly a month for your bike.

A month is easy. When I crashed the Thruxton (somewhere in this thread), the bike went into the shop in December. I got it back in the beginning of March. drat British parts.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

ijii posted:

I was planning on selling my car, but now I'm going to keep it for emergency uses when someone messes up my bike.
Better solution: sell car, buy cheap backup bike. :D

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Is this a good first bike?
Well, I lowsided on the way to work yesterday. Came around an exit and thought I saw a strip of something, sand or dirt, in the road and down I went. I tumbled down the road and the bike slid ahead of me. I hit my knee hard on something, possibly a curb when I came to a stop, but since I had full gear on, my only injuries are rash on my knee, forearm and stomach (I slid on my stomach for a bit and my jacket came up).

After I came to a stop, I was completely aware and able to walk to the bike and shut it off. Two guys stopped, helped me out and picked up my bike for me. One of them stayed with me for almost 20 minutes until the cops came and gave me water/offered me a smoke.

I took the ride to the hospital and got x-rays...no broken bones, so my rash was dressed and I was given an antibiotic shot, a tetanus shot, and some antibiotic pills to take home. I feel like my gear did a good good of protecting me, but if I had full leathers I would have been even better.

I don't have pics of the Icon overpants, but they saved my knee from whatever impacted it, but wore through as well, giving me the worst of my injuries, a pretty open rash below my knee. My Firstgear mesh jacket did surprisingly well, considering how some people say mesh is useless. Both elbows on that jacket took a beating but held up. My ankle is a little swollen, I was wearing my "all-day comfort" shoes, the new Frank Thomas stunt boots. It is just a minor injury, but I think my ankle would be uninjured if I had been wearing the much tougher Icon Field armor boots that I own. The Icon helmet took a scrap on the side, but honestly it wasn't much of a hit (of course I'll be replacing it).

The bike may be totaled. I was looking at it after the accident and most damage is replaceable stuff, but the rack for the luggage mounts is pushed to the side, along with the exhaust, giving me the feeling that the bike may be bent up back there. Somewhere along the line it must have flipped over, as both sides are heavily scrapped up. Right now it is still at a towing company, so I need to pick it up to find out how bad it is.

The good is that I have medical insurance, and it covered my prescription so I'm hoping it will cover the ER visit. The bad is I only have liability on the bike, so I don't think I'll be getting any check for that. I really hope I can fix it up.

Revenant.Eagle
Oct 4, 2005

I know you think you thought you knew what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you understood what you thought I meant.
I haven't posted my 'recent' crash since I didn't get the non-proof pictures of it until a few days ago.

This happened on the famous US129 which was one of my home roads for about 3 months. Yes, knee dragging on the street is dumb, etc etc. I learned my lesson and will certainly be toning back on the street once I get a new bike.

End result:

Really mangled bike, road rash the size of a eraser on my left middle finger, brusing on my shin and elbow, and thats it.

Wear your gear kids, and dont be a dumb ham infront of the camera.

Edit: Pictures are still uploading to my gallery apparently.... be patient for the rest of them.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
So how close did you actually come to those trees? That looks like it could have been way worse.

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

sirbeefalot posted:

So how close did you actually come to those trees? That looks like it could have been way worse.

Not only trees, at least half of that loving road is flanked by straight down drop-offs.

Glad you're ok Rev.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I still love the way you're absolutely committed to the corner, even as you're leaving a 10 foot skid mark. :v:

The last picture as you go out of frame with the front wheel turning in is just painful to look at.

And you should post pics of the bike post accident. :xd:

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

Revenant.Eagle posted:

holy-poo poo crash on Deals Gap

Jesus loving chirst, that looks BRUTAL. Which corner was that?

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

Revenant.Eagle posted:

he's gleefully watching you wipe :(

Revenant.Eagle
Oct 4, 2005

I know you think you thought you knew what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you understood what you thought I meant.

Tsaven Nava posted:

Jesus loving chirst, that looks BRUTAL. Which corner was that?

Right by pig pen corner (I think thats the name). Its the long right hander going up and down a blind hill.

Aftermath:

Amazingly the only thing that really needed replacement was:

*Subframe
*Handlebars (not entire clipon, go Woodcraft)
*Rear wheel
*Exhaust can

Fiberglass wasn't too bad, it was glassed & bondoed and repainted already. I had spares for everything except for the exhaust can. It was a full system, so its uber $$ :(

Bike is for sale though. PM me if interested ;)

Revenant.Eagle fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Aug 11, 2009

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!
Pix of what you hung off the tree of shame!

Did the front just tuck on you? Were you trail braking?

Revenant.Eagle
Oct 4, 2005

Silver posted:

Pix of what you hung off the tree of shame!

Did the front just tuck on you? Were you trail braking?

I actually didn't hang anything on the tree....something bigger will be hung in the Tallassee store.

The 3rd picture will be blown up to a 16x24 with the rest of the crash pictures surrounding it and will be hung up in the store ;)

The front tucked because:

A) I was being a HAM for the camera
B) Going waaaaaayyyyy too fast for the streets like a tard
C) Didn't get my rear end off the seat far enough and tucked the front

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Revenant.Eagle posted:

I actually didn't hang anything on the tree....something bigger will be hung in the Tallassee store.

The 3rd picture will be blown up to a 16x24 with the rest of the crash pictures surrounding it and will be hung up in the store ;)

The front tucked because:

A) I was being a HAM for the camera
B) Going waaaaaayyyyy too fast for the streets like a tard
C) Didn't get my rear end off the seat far enough and tucked the front

If you had 10$ for every time some squid thought you were totally going so fast, you'd have a new bike overnight. :xd:

Revenant.Eagle
Oct 4, 2005

Z3n posted:

If you had 10$ for every time some squid thought you were totally going so fast, you'd have a new bike overnight. :xd:

I know, that picture is so misleading until you notice the huge black marks coming off of the front and rear tire :(

Oh well. I think I'm going to try some motard action again for the street, and track out an SV for trackwhoring duties.

waptang
Nov 30, 2003
My SV decided it had been on it's wheels long enough and just wanted to lay down for a little while. By the time I discovered it's intentions, it was too late. Luckily, the bike and I came out mostly unscathed. I was coming through a roundabout that I take every day to work, so I didn't pay too much attention. This was a mistake because it had rained this morning before I left, and as you can see by my diagram, someone is an idiot and got a little happy with the yellow paint.

Said diagram:

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

I came up from the bottom, following the red line. Where I went wrong is crossing those yellow lines and giving it a little too much throttle on my exit. As soon as I touched the throttle, the bike decided it was nap time and slid to a stop near the edge.

The damage:

Like I said, not a whole lot of damage done, aside from my ego. There were people waiting at every entrance, so I had quite a few spectators for this event. I jumped right back up immediately and started to collect myself. A few people got out to make sure I was alright, which I appreciated. I felt alright, so I rode the rest of the way in to work with a broken shifter and a little shaken up.

What I didn't take pictures of is the slight bit of rash on my ankle and helmet. When it went down, it pinned my foot a little bit as it was sliding and took my shoe off. Yes, I know I need to get real riding boots, but I'm kind of poor and kind of stupid. My helmet also skid along the ground a bit, but it looks like all of the damage is to my visor and the unlocking mechanism. I need to look it over a little closer to make sure it's still alright to use. My jacket and gloves seem to be alright, as do my jeans. I came very close to wearing my riding pants, but opted not to because "hey, what could possibly go wrong." I guess I found out.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
This isn't my crash, but it definitely reinforced what I already knew and feared about target fixation, improper braking, wearing gear, and getting complacent.

We came across this guy yesterday on our SoCal AI Pre-BBQ cruise on Angeles Crest Highway.

From what I saw, I've come to the conclusion that the guy probably:

• Came through the tunnel too fast, probably spurred on by his own exhaust note.
• Saw the turn at the exit, fixated on the bright orange marker at the side of the road, and locked up his rear tire (the rear disc was blued, the pads almost gone, while the front was barely worn at all, this guy had a propensity for avoiding the front brake).
• Skidded for like 80 feet (maybe more, I'm bad at estimating distances like this), from the exit of the tunnel straight into the orange marker against the stone wall.
• The bike glanced off the wall, and tumbled a couple times to come to rest on its right side.
• The rider was thrown off the bike into the wall, hitting mostly his torso, as well as his head. His right foot was probably caught between the bike and the wall at a point, because it was bent pretty badly.
• He ends up a little further down from the bike, on his back next to the wall with a bunch of lacerations on his torso and arms, and probably a concussion, broken/cracked ribs, and a hosed ankle. Also his bike was toast. Pretty much every forward control cable was shredded, and both foot rests were bent into the bike.

The first of our crew got there just in time as well, his buddy was trying to take his helmet off as we rolled up. Someone had a first aid kit and did what they could, I handed over my water bottle for the cause, someone was able to dial 911, and someone else tore back up the mountain to tell the CHP further up (at an even worse MC accident... :smith: ). It was actually a pretty well coordinated reaction on our part, which was cool.

Wear your gear, and keep on your toes! This guy got lucky, in that he'll most likely get better. The Duc rider further up wasn't so lucky.

Click to go to the Flickr page. There's really nothing gory to see.

Methusulah
Aug 2, 2007

Son of a Bitch!
Scary stuff sirbeefalot. I read through the meetup thread in AI and it just scares me. Stuff like that was on my mind going down the local twisty road here in the midwest. Fortunately I'm on a different time table than the other sport bikes and ride out when all the cruisers are coming back, but I'll be damned if I don't gently caress up a couple lines because of worrying about someone trying too hard. Glad the AI guys were on their toes and had some resources to help out.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Don't get complacent just because you're running at a different time from the sportbikes...the sportbike who was killed at the top that caused the road to be closed was killed by a Harley who blew the DY trying to "catch his friends". :sigh:

That's not to mention cars crossing the DY or pulling illegal U-Turns in the middle of the road. That's pretty much my #1 concern up on the twisties.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

Z3n posted:

That's not to mention cars crossing the DY or pulling illegal U-Turns in the middle of the road. That's pretty much my #1 concern up on the twisties.

Another that seems to be a problem around here is people slowing/stopping completely on corners to look at things. Its terrifying to come around a corner and have to come to a stop because some family in a minivan wants to enjoy the view but cant be damned to pull over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
*sigh* loving taxis. Got rear-ended sitting at a red-left turn light. Bike's ok, just buckled my Micron can. Unfortunately for the cabbie and his insurer, it's 1) part of a full system which 2) isn't made anymore. So looks like I'll be getting money to get me a M4 Ti shorty system.

But at least the bastard didn't get away unscathed.

EDIT: Arrrrrrrrrgh, how do you delete attachments?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

2ndclasscitizen fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Aug 25, 2009

• Locked thread