Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tipped
Jan 9, 2007

I was on a 3 lane highway (290) in Mass formed by 2 exit ramps from another highway (495) and 1 local access road. I was in the middle lane, a semi was to my left, and the local access ramp was coming up on my right to form the third lane. There really isn't much to do at this part of 290 besides pray to God you don't die. A blue-hair comes flying off the ramp and bombs into my lane, I barely miss her by swerving towards the semi, and hitting the brakes pretty hard. If my knee was three inches further over I would have hit the semi's rear tire.

I get up next to her on the right and she flips me off. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread