Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The NonBornKing
Jun 25, 2007
Early one mornin' while makin' the rounds, I took a shot o' cocaine and I shot my woman down.

UserNotFound posted:

There he was, prepared to act out of vengeance, but not prepared enough to notice that the other guy had out of state plates, talking on the cellphone, and the car's lane becoming turn only without much warning.

This is the perfect reply. Always be aware of the situation the cars around you are in. I can almost always tell when someone is going to change lanes suddenly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The NonBornKing
Jun 25, 2007
Early one mornin' while makin' the rounds, I took a shot o' cocaine and I shot my woman down.

AncientTV posted:

I'm in Florida... full leathers AND NO HELMET.
It was like 90 degrees...

I'm guessing he got so hot in the full leathers that his helmet shot off from the steam pressure.

The NonBornKing
Jun 25, 2007
Glad to hear you both made it out alive. That is a pretty frightening crash for the speeds you were going. Also seconding the request for more info on your gear. What kind of pants were you wearing that they were coming off during your slide?

Heal up fast.

The NonBornKing
Jun 25, 2007
Glad to hear that both spirits and health are equally good.

The NonBornKing
Jun 25, 2007
Should be mentioned that on my first on-the-street fall there was a small plastic housing on the handlebar that was damaged. The bike wouldn't start after that. It turned out to be some sort of sensor/switch that was required for proper operation. Cue me walking the bike the 2 miles back home. Luckily it was mostly flat and then down-hill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The NonBornKing
Jun 25, 2007
Glad to hear that he healed up so well, and that he lives in Canada and won't be financially ruined for the rest of his life. Also glad to hear he was wearing his gear.

• Locked thread