Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rifles
Oct 8, 2007
is this thing working
Report: riding my xt 250 in the woods, high grass as it hadn't been cut in a few weeks, got a little disoriented and ended up driving straight into a foot and a half high stump completely hidden in tall grass. Didn't hit it head on, front wheel climbed the side at 15 mph, swung over and then high sided a bit and threw me off, landed perfectly fine, with me about 3 feet from it. A few bruises on my leg, and I thought the shifter, which took all of the force was bent, but after looking at a new model in a dealer showroom, it didn't do anything to it. Didn't even know it was a stump even when I hit it, I felt my front end go up and jerk to the side and I was like "what the hell oh god physics oh god the ground" and then I picked it back up and went on my way

was a fun day :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rifles
Oct 8, 2007
is this thing working

I think he's wearing sunglasses under an already tinted visor

• Locked thread