Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sklnd
Nov 26, 2007

NOT A TRACTOR

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

I'm 265, and the bike is like 780 or so. And thank god, because some loving racoon jumped in front of me on the highway and it skull turned into paste.

I hit a raccoon doing about 50 last June (on a ramp between major highways in a large urban area :psyduck:) with my car, and it did $3k worth of damage.

I had no swerving opportunity sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sklnd
Nov 26, 2007

NOT A TRACTOR

blugu64 posted:

Pretty sure classic 250s come with dunlop poo poo. Go buy a metzeler me880 for the rear, mine lasted 10k miles, and find something good for the front.

Seconding this, the stock dunlops are rear end. Also, the me880 is a slightly bigger tire than the stockers, so you get a slight adjustment on ride height on the rear that I found enjoyable.

• Locked thread