Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
And as a result of that crash, I got to spend the next day thrashing a ZX-10 around (and by "thrashing", I mean squidding around the track in 4th gear)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

Raven457 posted:

Low water crossings suck.

I just want to chime in and say that this concret was SLICK AS ICE. I mean, I know people make that analogy all the time, but it was no exaggeration here. Once we got the bike picked up and I was poking around, with just a few strides of a running start I could slide across the pavement easily. I think it was a combination of the cement being polished smooth by the water, and alge growth that combined to make it one of the slippriest things I've EVER had to try and ride on.

I was only milliseconds away from dumping my Wee-Strom avoiding Raven. I really have no idea how I kept it upright, I was sliding around all over the place.

• Locked thread