Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!
Pix of what you hung off the tree of shame!

Did the front just tuck on you? Were you trail braking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!
I killed a squirrel on Sunday, little fucker just kept doing a zip-zap back and forth in the street. I'm not changing my line for something that small and he zipped when he should have zapped and I felt the thunk of running him over. Friend behind me said I shot him up and spun him pretty good.

Yeah, dogs, deer, big animals? Swerve. Small things like squirrels and stuff, keep on trucking.

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!
Yeah and turtles aren't all zip zapping and looking confused. Dodge turtles people. Hell pull over, stop, and put them off the road. I like turtles, squirrels, not so much.

edit: Revenant, yeah it didn't hit my buddy, that would have made for a pretty good story though. I think he went into the other lane.

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!
Oh that suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. :(

edit: Tsaven Nava, lollin at turtle 3 that thing was hauling assss.

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!

Z3n posted:

State Farm covers trackdays. Many insurance providers cover street bikes used at trackdays, just like they'd cover an accident at an MSF ERC. Training courses are usually considered legit for claims.

Double and triple check on this. In OK state farm does not cover track days. Might differ from state to state but if they say they do, get that poo poo in writing. Friend of mine talked to his rep who said they did cover track days, wadded his bike at a track day, insurance said "What? We don't pay out for track days" and he had to have battle royal with them and lost. So yeah, definitely get this in writing before thinking they'll actually pay.

• Locked thread