Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Z3n posted:

I usually start my scan right before the light goes green, thusly I can avoid getting rear ended.

Although, seriously now, what the hell is wrong with people that she just decided to go despite you being there? :psyduck:

Dude, people don't even watch their own lights anymore, they watch the cross street's and try to jump into action ASAP. I've seen so many people start driving forward when the other direction has an advance green it's not even funny. Or again, people 3 cars back start moving without taking notice the people right in front of them aren't even off their brakes yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
People only die from motorcycle crashes. Everything else is a liberal myth.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Good to hear you're all right Chiche!

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
But did you get head a helmet cam?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Chichevache posted:

I don't have any photos of the second crash, but I can say that my boots saved my foot. CHP was nice enough to find the toe slider of my SMXs. It had embedded in the tire of the car that hit me. :laugh:

Ha, amazing. And yeah I would totally get new actual gear before the cam.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
"Ow, my balls!" he thought, slamming into the back of a Grand Cherokee.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
An email from the insurance company arrives!

quote:

We have received a copy of your appraisal and your vehicle is considered to be a total loss.
Welp. :rip: ye olde Bandit.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Glad to hear you're ok and it sounds like the gear did its job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Squirrel Burger posted:

I don’t get it when I see people here in Cali doing 60+ in a tank top and shorts. Riding in anything but full gear feels downright unpleasant from wind/bugs/dust alone.

Same but Ontario. On 400 series highways.

• Locked thread