Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Eric Praline
Aug 13, 2004
I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.

HNasty posted:

This was back in 2002 and the it had not gotten crazy yet, this is when cooters restaurant still used to be at the bottom. I haven't been up there in years, I hear stories from all the squids however. This place from 99 to about 01 was pure magic and I miss it.
I know exactly the curve you're talking about, and it's the only place I managed to push my Mini too far, and break the tail completely free. I recovered, but slid out of the lane, and very glad there was no traffic that day.

But it's too bad it's getting to be a lame run. I was thinking of heading up there on the new bike in the next couple weeks. Guess not anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread