Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
I don't understand why they have Broken Sword 3 but not 1, which is a shame because I've been looking to get it again now my disks are really scratched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Bought Quest for Glory and Broken Sword 4 (despite that game breaking my heart, along with the third). Looking forward to getting hosed by the Quest series.

How is Syberia by the way? Screenshots look great, I searched the past 5-6 pages in this thread and didn't see anybody talking about it.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

ymgve posted:

Wait, where is this schedule?

Yeah I'm interested to see this too, I was trying to find it and came across a community wishlist that seems interesting, not sure how many games they've actually added as a result of it, however: http://www.gog.com/wishlist

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

I saw this and got worried and bought Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business instead of just the regular game, I am an idiot and I've spent the allowance of money I was giving myself for this sale. :argh:

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

dud root posted:

Gift code for Duke Nukem 3D Atomic VZ2G-9H6U-R6WV-OKDF

I took this, thanks so much dude!

Been playing Broken Sword 4 and it is such a frustrating game, it has the elements needed to make up what makes the first two so good but it's just so janky. Also I really suck at Quest for Glory 1 and had to give that up for the time being :saddowns:

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Guillermus posted:

Thanks! I ended buying the whole pack because... :shepspends:

I want to get off Mr GOGs wild ride!

:gogtears:

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Which is the best D&D game(s) to get if you're a complete beginner? I have none of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

The first three Tomb Raiders are some of the finest butler torture simulators I've ever played