Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem
I actually managed to snag a copy. Wish it was one of the ones earlier, but hey...Free game! Is it supposed to be any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
Infidel Castro asked for someone to pick up a copy too.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
I have an unredeemed Steam key for those games from one of the Humble Bundles a while back. When games are delisted on various sites does that render those codes unusable?

Also, has anyone played Dark Eye: CoS before? I was considering getting that while it's on sale, but the reviews seem pretty mixed.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
^^^ Thanks for this. Been looking at that game for awhile. As distasteful as it was to have to interact with Reddit on any level, it worked fine for me and I got my game link less than an hour after registering for the first time and sending a PM.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
It was NadaTooma. Sent a PM in case. Is this game supposed to be good? Haven't heard much. Looks embarrassingly anime as gently caress.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
Anybody considering Tiny & Big might want to look at today's Humble Daily Bundle first. T&B is in it, but it's part of the BTA. Still, for an extra $1.40 (currently) you get several other really good games too.

NObodyNOWHERE fucked around with this message at 00:16 on May 17, 2014

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
I went ahead and grabbed you a copy. PM an email address to me and I can send it to you.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
Eador: Genesis - 45669-8229B-AAC28-564FD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
I want to say that was Jack Keane. May be wrong though.