Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Did...did anyone else see 40 copies of Aquanox 2 for free right before RCR showed up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

I noticed that Darkest Dungeon is 75% off while the DLC is 50% off. Is any of the DLC essential for this game?

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Thanks for the quick advice. I honestly don't know if this game is even for me but I wanted to give it a try anyways, so I guess I'll take The Shieldbreaker and leave it at that.

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Looks like Blade of Darkness is back on GOG after disappearing for a few years. The store page mentions it's a re-release with widescreen and 4K support. Buying this version also gets you the legacy version of the game.

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

For this year's Summer sale, GOG is giving away one free game every 48 hours. The current free game is Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.

GOG is also doing that thing were a limited amount of digital copies of a game are available at a large discount every six hours. I remember Steam doing something like this with their Summer/Winter sales years ago and hating it. With that said I managed to get the base version of Frostpunk at 85% off last night. As of posting this, there's 8000 copies of LEGO Batman 3 at 89% off.

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Max Wilco posted:

I though they were fun, thought I was glad when both they and Steam stopped doing deals like that, because constantly watching the store pages for good deals throughout the night was probably not good for my health.

That's pretty much why I hated it. :v:

Max Wilco posted:

My god, has it really been nine years?

God I still remember that like it was yesterday. :shepface:

Genthil fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Jun 14, 2022

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

The next game that's free for a limited time is BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION (yes, the title is apparently in all caps). I didn't know this game existed until now but skimming the store page it looks like an isometric point and click adventure made by people who really like Fallout 1 and 2.

Also a couple days ago GOG added their own ready-to-go version of Daggerfall Unity.

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

For the last day of their Halloween sale, GOG is giving away Jazz Jackrabbit 2 for free. I played the poo poo out of the demo that came in one of those shareware CDs with 100 games back in the Windows 95/98 days (it and Duke Nukem II were the only real standouts). I wouldn't realize until decades later that the series was developed by Epic Games (and former SA forums poster CliffyB).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Another holiday sale, another round of free giveaways. The current one is Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Director's Cut, which comes with both the HD remaster and the original game.