Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013
I got X wing and Tie fighter during the sale and wasn’t satisfied with how the mouse steering felt. I tried using a DS4 controller but that kind of sucked as well. I tried downloading a joy2key setup for these games but everything just drifted upwards. Should I just refund or try more troubleshooting suggested from the support staff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013
I'm trying to play F.E.A.R. again, and I'm just getting a blue spinning circle instead of the game running. Is it an issue with the renderer? I got a new PC and I don't know if it has DX9 built in. When I tried launching it from the options executable DX9 was the only renderer available. I also downloaded the FPS fix.

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013
GOG Galaxy won't let me download my games for some reason. Whenever I select install the regular pop up doesn't appear and after some loading it just says "server problem." I've tried logging out, uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked. I can just download the non gog galaxy installers but It'd be nice to get galaxy working again.