Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Constantine XI
Dec 21, 2003
omg turk rush
Something tells me $10 is a little overpriced considering I can buy Fallout, Fallout 2 and Planescape in one pack at Wal Mart for the same price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constantine XI
Dec 21, 2003
omg turk rush

Mr Pepper posted:

Seriously. Walmart sucks so much rear end while these guys is like supporting your local business (although they're making millions probably).

I'll support whoever gives me the best price. And I'm not sure how supporting some website based in...Poland?...is like supporting a local business. I'm not saying it's a bad site or anything. I'd definitely consider buying some titles from them. It's just that given the age of the games and the fact it's download only I feel the DOS titles should be no more than $5 apiece.

Most of the titles are $10 chief.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Constantine XI fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Mar 5, 2009